Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
PSG... all that money, and still haven’t figured it out yet. Now I can feel slightly less embarrassed as a current Juve fan lol. Only slightly.

Lame part is, PSG will spend a few hundred million again in the summer to try to get it right again and UEFA will coddle them along the way.
Maybe they'll buy CR7, or swap with Mbappe

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I know right. @Juve92 thinks we should replace Dybala + Morata with Icardi. :rofl:

So does @Dostoevsky :sad:
I never said we should sell both of them in order to get Icardi.

Also, I even stated how we shouldn't play Icardi - Ronaldo.

Oh, but here's the thing. Just because some players failed in certain clubs I don't think they are shit. IMO Pogba is a good player despite his spell in England. I also think Icardi is a very good striker and possibly next to Dybala he'd bang in shitload of goals here imo. Both of them are examples where I can't say they are big fish in a small both because they succeeded at clubs like Inter and Juve.

If Allegri comes I think we're going to keep Dybala and sell Ronaldo. I also see us push for Icardi. I can't say I'll fap over such moves but I won't think it's a horrible transfer surely. I think he'd provide what is asked from him and that's goals.

I also wouldn't like to see Dybala - Morata next season, that would be cancer.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
It seems you just can't win the CL if you play in the French farmers league. By far the weakest of the big 5, also historically. Only 1 French team to win the CL in history is piss poor, and no European Cup wins or Europa Cup/Europa League wins. :lol:

Neymar did a suicide going to France, especially as he strives to be the best player in the world. Can't be that when you play in a league like that.

Not to forget last year they had one of the easiest routes ever to a final. Dortmund, Atalanta and Leipzig. Especially the last two are teams without any noteworthy experience in this tournament.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It seems you just can't win the CL if you play in the French farmers league. By far the weakest of the big 5, also historically. Only 1 French team to win the CL in history is piss poor, and no European Cup wins or Europa Cup/Europa League wins. :lol:

Neymar did a suicide going to France, especially as he strives to be the best player in the world. Can't be that when you play in a league like that.

Not to forget last year they had one of the easiest routes ever to a final. Dortmund, Atalanta and Leipzig. Especially the last two are teams without any noteworthy experience in this tournament.
What do you call the bundesliga hardly any competition for bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)