Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
What do you call the bundesliga hardly any competition for bayern
Bundesliga? 1993 Uefa Cup final, 1996 Uefa Cup winner, 1997 Uefa Cup and CL winner, 1999 CL final, 2001 CL winner, 2002 CL final. 2010 CL final, 2012 CL final, 2013 CL winner and 2020 CL winner.

It's Bayern doing 90% of the job for the Bundesliga in Europe but Bayern deliver the results. In France you got no clubs doing anything in Europe, it's pretty simple. :boh:

And even if you take out Bayern is the Bundesliga much superior to the French league. HSV, Gladbach, Frankfurt, Schalke, Dortmund and Leverkusen all won big titles in Europe. Maybe I forgot a few.

History shows it's no hinder for Bayern to win in Europe despite playing in Germany/Bundesliga, so lets not make it worse than it is. It's not the best in Europe of course, but also by far better than the French one.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Bundesliga? 1993 Uefa Cup final, 1996 Europa Cup winner, 1997 Europa Cup and CL winner, 1999 CL final, 2001 CL winner, 2002 CL final. 2010 CL final, 2012 CL final, 2013 CL winner and 2020 CL winner.

It's Bayern doing 90% of the job for the Bundesliga in Europe but Bayern deliver the results. In France you got no clubs doing anything in Europe, it's pretty simple. :boh:

And even if you take out Bayern is the Bundesliga much superior to the French league. HSV, Gladbach, Frankfurt, Schalke, Dortmund and Leverkusen all won big titles in Europe. Maybe I forgot a few.

History shows it's no hinder for Bayern to win in Europe despite playing in Germany/Bundesliga, so lets not make it worse than it is.
Yes Lille is leading ligue one right now I am commenting on the whole league not related to the champions league but teams just bend over tobayern Munich

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yes Lille is leading ligue one right now I am commenting on the whole league not related to the champions league but teams just bend over tobayern Munich
They do so in France as well, difference is PSG are mental midgets and only cared for the CL this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Haaland supported Juve as a child he is coming here
Alaba was an Arsenal fan, I dont remember him playing for Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)