Champions League 2019/20 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Congratz @BayernFan @Bayernstar @Jethro

I had no doubts you guys would win this. After the break Bayern and RM were my favorites for CL based on how strong they resumed their championships.

You better keep Alaba and Thiago. Both are fantastic players, you won't find better elsewhere.
Thank you my Friend, was a fantastic campaign of our team this year, much credits goes to Flick, he really changed the energy and flow of this team.

Thiago will leave, its clear, he seeks for a new challenge in the EPL, which is okay after he won everything with Bayern, Alaba may stay but its not sure yet.

I hope juventus can soon win it aswell, this club deserves more CL 100%, also I think the majority of bayern fans have huge respect for Juve, you are similiar to us in many aspects, record champions, club with huge history and Legends, same goes for Bayern. I love the likes of Nedved, Del Piero, Buffon and many more. The historic big clubs in Europe should always have a good respect for each other in my opinion, ofc we are also big Rivals and in full competition in the CL, but it does not mean to hate or Disrespect. If juve plays against a team like city or Paris, I will always support juve, because of its big history and tradition.

Good luck in the next CL , glad to see Pirlo the Legends, hope you do well!:tup:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Sure, but that would be kinda boring :p

Also, that guy is delusional. Their team is nowhere near the level of top European clubs. Their defense is a joke for starters, and if Martial is missing, they have to rely on Trashford :rofl: :howler:
It’s funny though lol I find it hilarious how they rate Maguire highly, same level as VDK kind of delusion. Being a MU fan is incurable, it’s not for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
With this CL, Bayern now has won 12 int. trophies in their history (6x CL, 1x EL, 1x Cup winners Cup, 3x Intercontinental Cup/Club World Cup, 1x Super Cup). Clubs with more are
Real Madrid - 26 (13x CL, 2x EL, 7x IC/CWC, 4x SC)
Milan - 18 (7x CL, 2x CwC, 4x IC/CWC, 5x SC)
barca - 17 (5x CL, 4x CwC, 3x IC/CWC, 5x SC)
Liverpool - 14 (6x CL, 3x EL, 1x IC/CWC, 4x SC)

If Bayern win the Super Cup and Club World Cup, they gonna tie Liverpool at 4th place. Next in line are
Ajax - 11 (4x CL, 1x EL, 1x CwC, 2x IC/CWC, 3x SC)
Juve - 11 (2x CL, 3x EL, 1x CwC, 2x IC/CWC, 2x SC, 1x Intertoto Cup)

All the rest are single digit (inter 9, United & Atletico 8, Porto & Sevilla 7, Chelsea 6, Anderlecht & Valencia 5, Feyenoord, HSV & Parma 4 etc.)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We don't win, not only because we obsess over it, but because we don't actually properly plan for it.

Strengthening your biceps and then forgetting about leg day, or focusing on developing your shoulder muscles while neglecting your triceps, that's what we do. We strengthen one area, while neglecting other needs. Our squad was never complete, because we constantly chop and churn, never allowing for continuity.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We don't win, not only because we obsess over it, but because we don't actually properly plan for it.

Strengthening your biceps and then forgetting about leg day, or focusing on developing your shoulder muscles while neglecting your triceps, that's what we do. We strengthen one area, while neglecting other needs. Our squad was never complete, because we constantly chop and churn, never allowing for continuity.
Also, these Dzeko rumors are so infuriating. On one had, the club said we have to rejuvenate. On the other side, we're being linked with old farts like David Silva, Suarez and Dzeko (thankfully Silva joined Sociedad). Getting Dzeko or Suarez for Higuain literally changes nothing. Just another aging and terminally declining player with zero resale value and high wages.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

First thing we need to do is find an identity and way of playing and sign players who suit that. We half-arsed it last season and kind of hoped for the best, but again, there's no point in appointing Pirlo if he has an idea of how to play but we don't point our transfer strategy towards those sort of players, simply because Paratici sees a good deal somewhere or Nedved wants this or that player. Then it becomes the tail wagging the dog.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
With this CL, Bayern now has won 12 int. trophies in their history (6x CL, 1x EL, 1x Cup winners Cup, 3x Intercontinental Cup/Club World Cup, 1x Super Cup). Clubs with more are
Real Madrid - 26 (13x CL, 2x EL, 7x IC/CWC, 4x SC)
Milan - 18 (7x CL, 2x CwC, 4x IC/CWC, 5x SC)
barca - 17 (5x CL, 4x CwC, 3x IC/CWC, 5x SC)
Liverpool - 14 (6x CL, 3x EL, 1x IC/CWC, 4x SC)

If Bayern win the Super Cup and Club World Cup, they gonna tie Liverpool at 4th place. Next in line are
Ajax - 11 (4x CL, 1x EL, 1x CwC, 2x IC/CWC, 3x SC)
Juve - 11 (2x CL, 3x EL, 1x CwC, 2x IC/CWC, 2x SC, 1x Intertoto Cup)

All the rest are single digit (inter 9, United & Atletico 8, Porto & Sevilla 7, Chelsea 6, Anderlecht & Valencia 5, Feyenoord, HSV & Parma 4 etc.)
Crazy to see how far infront Real is compared to the other big clubs. They're just the GOAT club in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Cup_and_UEFA_Champions_League_records_and_statistics#Performance_review_(from_1992–93)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The number of overall trophies is a pretty poor way to determine European pedigree of a certain club.

Sevilla win another 3 EL's and they'll be in the top 10 for number of international trophies won. That doesn't mean they have better European pedigree than the likes of Man United or Inter for example. That list doesn't mean much to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)