Champions League 2019/20 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not only have Bayern signed Sane, but he joined them on July 1st. Meanwhile we can’t even get Kulusevski to join us a month early.
Because Parma still have games left. Whats the point having him join us? So he can rehab in our medical center, instead of play competitive games, like Sane is for Bayern? You know he hasn't played a game for City in like 9 months.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I reckon they'll cause us problems for an hour then tire, match sharpness will also surely play a part. Who knows what condition we will be in, but there will be a 12-day gap between Samp and Lyon.

I watched Rangers against Coventry on Saturday, and if Rangers can beat Lyon in a semi-competitive match we have more than a chance. They fell asleep twice against Rangers, and those are the kind of things that happen without sharpness.

Our lack of attacking depth is a concern, but Berna and DC tend to do better in the CL games with more open football.
no dybala and costa against lyon. not that costa is on dybala's level, just saying that we'll have to face this without them, with berna/cuadrado, higuain, ronaldo, with 1 singe attacking sub option (or zero, if danilo and mds won't recover either). it's going to be quite a challenge.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
no dybala and costa against lyon. not that costa is on dybala's level, just saying that we'll have to face this without them, with berna/cuadrado, higuain, ronaldo, with 1 singe attacking sub option (or zero, if danilo and mds won't recover either). it's going to be quite a challenge.
Is Dybala confirmed? Also, why not Danilo? I wasn't aware of a defined concussion rule within UEFA? I know World Rugby has rough guidelines on this for a far more contact sport, but players don't tend to have more than 10 days out.

DC I've written off.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is Dybala confirmed? Also, why not Danilo? I wasn't aware of a defined concussion rule within UEFA? I know World Rugby has rough guidelines on this for a far more contact sport, but players don't tend to have more than 10 days out.

DC I've written off.

i saw this about dybala. a serious muscle strain won't recover in 2 weeks anyway. let's hope he still makes it somehow.

as for danilo, i had zero info about him, but just read that he was fine, so in that case, cuadrado is an option for the attack.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
did uefa change rules to allow new players to register for games?

why is juvejay not here explaining this . get in here and set the record staright boy

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Because Parma still have games left. Whats the point having him join us? So he can rehab in our medical center, instead of play competitive games, like Sane is for Bayern? You know he hasn't played a game for City in like 9 months.
Kulusevski would start for us if he joined now. His competition is Berna ffs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Kulusevski would start for us if he joined now. His competition is Berna ffs.
Are you dense?if he leaves Parma he isnt allowed to play for us this season. Only next season. All new signings just sitting in teams training facilities, they aren't allowed to play now, this current season.

Sane joined their training after their league season was over. He wont be allowed to play their CL games.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
did uefa change rules to allow new players to register for games?

why is juvejay not here explaining this . get in here and set the record staright boy
We are allowed to make changes to the list within the players we already have on our squad like adding Demiral for example, but new players like Arthur and Klusevski wait till next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)