Champions League 2019/20 (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Juve is evaluating the idea of having fans in Turin for the Lyon game. Lyon is against it and wants to file its complaint to UEFA. But these things are only decided by local authorities.

Lol at Lyon wanting no fans. Reminds me of Inter. Both had fans and want the advantage. If its possible to have fans according to local authorities they should shut up.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Juve is evaluating the idea of having fans in Turin for the Lyon game. Lyon is against it and wants to file its complaint to UEFA. But these things are only decided by local authorities.

Lol at Lyon wanting no fans. Reminds me of Inter. Both had fans and want the advantage. If its possible to have fans according to local authorities they should shut up.
Put the coofers behind Lyon bench

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

this idea of fans in the stadium, not just for this game, but for coming few games is interesting, assuming they can't fill stadium completely and have to respect social distancing.

my question is how do you decide WHICH fans deserve to be in stadium? like if you can only allow say 10K fans in. but u have 40K willing to go.....who decides who gets in?

thoughts cerval? @Bianconero_Aus @Osman @Karim30

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
this idea of fans in the stadium, not just for this game, but for coming few games is interesting, assuming they can't fill stadium completely and have to respect social distancing.

my question is how do you decide WHICH fans deserve to be in stadium? like if you can only allow say 10K fans in. but u have 40K willing to go.....who decides who gets in?

thoughts cerval? @Bianconero_Aus @Osman @Karim30
Season ticket holders only. And maybe a lottery system? Or first in best served.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve read somewhere that they will only allow 25% capacity, which means around 10,000 fans (no away fans allowed). Pretty sure we have around 25,000 season ticket holders or so.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Season ticket holders only. And maybe a lottery system? Or first in best served.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve read somewhere that they will only allow 25% capacity, which means around 10,000 fans (no away fans allowed). Pretty sure we have around 25,000 season ticket holders or so.
Season tickets have been refunded by most clubs?

Oct 23, 2011
Lol he really shouldn't puff his chest that much, they got really lucky with this verdict. Mourinho said absolutely nothing wrong, he didn't accuse City of anything. All he was saying was why the $10m penalty if they were innocent. They are either guilty (excluded from CL) or not (no penalty), there really shouldn't be anything in between here. Mourinho is completely right here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)