Champions League 2019/20 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
because youth players can be included on the b-list anyway
Interesting. Is it any one can be included as long as they are youth?

Like let's say we had the chance to sign 18 year old pogba again. Would he immediately count as youth or does he have to fill certain condition?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Interesting. Is it any one can be included as long as they are youth?

Like let's say we had the chance to sign 18 year old pogba again. Would he immediately count as youth or does he have to fill certain condition?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
i thought that was only for the group stages?
b-list is 100% unlimited, the main restriction is the age. any number of u21 players can be introduced on the b-list for any match, if those players have already played two years for the club between their age of 15 and 21.

- - - Updated - - -

here's the rule:
https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFile.../Regulations/02/60/37/12/2603712_DOWNLOAD.pdf

44.10 Each club is entitled to register an unlimited number of players on List B during the season. The list must be submitted by no later than 24.00CET on the day before the match in question.
44.11 A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1998 and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been registered with the participating club for the previous two years without interruption.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
overthinking lmao

his brain is as smooth as his bald head
point is he's making things much harder for himself when he could just pick his players for their best positions

all this nonsense with Rafinha as a RB so Lahm could play CM and so on and on is ridiculous

it's like he just can't go with the easy approach but have to complicate things for whatever reason

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
point is he's making things much harder for himself when he could just pick his players for their best positions

all this nonsense with Rafinha as a RB so Lahm could play CM and so on and on is ridiculous

it's like he just can't go with the easy approach but have to complicate things for whatever reason
Yeah, i can remember his 3-1-3-3 formation and two fullbacks playing in defense against Liverpool in CL 18/19 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)