Champions League 2019/20 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
@Jethro

Lets win number 6 right? :klin:
Normally, I wouldn't want Bayern to win CL because they would widen the gap in CL trophies but at this point, I'm convinced Juve won't be a CL in my lifetime.

- - - Updated - - -

Shamelessly rooting for Atalanta now.
No shame in that brother. I wouldn't judge you if you switched to Atalanta full time.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Normally, I wouldn't want Bayern to win CL because they would widen the gap in CL trophies but at this point, I'm convinced Juve won't be a CL in my lifetime.

- - - Updated - - -

No shame in that brother. I wouldn't judge you if you switched to Atalanta full time.
well when we completed the "treble" in 1976 after winning it in 74, 75 and 76 we had to wait 25 long years before we would win it again. With 3 lost finals, 82, 87 and 99. Especially 87 and 99 was cruel as we were leading but blew it away in the dying minutes, in 87 it was the last 10 minutes if im not wrong.

Then we won it in 2001 after an ugly game and penalty shootout that was on a knife edge. That team wasn't even the best Bayern team by any means historically, but it had so much fighting spirit and that's what won us that title.

You will win it eventually believe me.

Last edited:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I watched the Madrid-City game after the Juve game......we are sooo far behind it's not even funny. Even if we had progressed vs Lyon, we would've been absolutely crushed by either under Sarri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)