Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
It's crazy how difficult it is for some to understand pretty basic rules. That offside call isn't even interpretative. It's simply a fact.
Yeah. It's surprising how some people struggling to understand offside rule regardless the fact they watch football all the time.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It's crazy how difficult it is for some to understand pretty basic rules. That offside call isn't even interpretative. It's simply a fact.
Lol. Just stay quiet, you dumb fuck. Answer this question. Do you even know what you’re saying? If so. Please explain me how offside isn’t isn’t up for discussion (I’ll give you a hint: everything is. Don’t act like a smug fuck, you dumb fuck).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Offside isn't interpretative, handball is. Not a good comparison. As I said it is factual that Tadic was in an offside position. There really isn't anything to debate over or discuss in that situation.
You're oversimplifying, because passive offside is 100% interpretative.

You can stand offside all you want if you don't make an attempt on the ball, or impede the keeper's ability to make a save. In this case, I don't believe the player impeded the keeper to the point that it warranted the offside call. You're welcome to think it did, but let's not act like it's unbelievable that someone doesn't agree with you.

Anyways, water under the bridge now. It was disallowed.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Offside isn't interpretative, handball is. Not a good comparison. As I said it is factual that Tadic was in an offside position. There really isn't anything to debate over or discuss in that situation.
It isn’t. It’s all about if a players is intefering. What you’re writing here is old rules from way too many years ago. It still baffles me how many dumb people this forum attracts.

Jun 6, 2015
Lol. Just stay quiet, you dumb fuck. Answer this question. Do you even know what you’re saying? If so. Please explain me how offside isn’t isn’t up for discussion (I’ll give you a hint: everything is. Don’t act like an smug fuck, you dumb fuck).
Nice. Yes I'm pretty aware on what I'm saying. They used VAR because they got it wrong. VAR isn't there to be used for turning right calls in to wrong ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)