Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What is super annoying is that if we didn't bottle the first leg and went through against Atleti we would have an amazing chance of winning it

This is the year we've been waiting for where Real is cooked

Barca are strong but not as strong

And we fucked the first leg
Not saying we can't go through but this tie is so set up in Atletico's favour

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Dude it's obvious everyone will face one easy team or two but what I'm on about is consistently every season or 9/10 seasons. United were not champions and thankfully uefa have changed things a little to make the groups a little balanced which is why they ended up with us. Just do the homework. I'm not saying there's favouritism either, nor im in wearing some tin foil hat and saying it's a conspiracy like you might claim for Real but it's clear a good draw helps massively along with the help of a one man team and 10 unexplainable crazy minutes of Fergie time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Utd has had "easy draws" but Real scores offside goals past Bayern then get Vidal sent off. Meanwhile Ramos can wrestle every opponent without card when his most red carded player in la liga history. Thats a fact btw. Ramos has seen most reds in spanish league. Yet escapes it in CL.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
What is super annoying is that if we didn't bottle the first leg and went through against Atleti we would have an amazing chance of winning it

This is the year we've been waiting for where Real is cooked

Barca are strong but not as strong

And we fucked the first leg
Not saying we can't go through but this tie is so set up in Atletico's favour
yeah, badly stacked against us. 1-0 would have been way better. the big issue with 2-0 down is clean sheet is basically a necessity and our defense has not looked solid at all (like against 10men Napoli, conceded a few big chances)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
in what world was that a pen on PSG???
I completely understand Neymar and PSG's frustrations.
Players need to get it through their thick fuckin skulls that they need to do everything they can in order not to give an excuse to the ref.
How fuckin hard is it to be conscious of your fuckin hand in the box ffs? I've played, it's not that demanding.

Last edited:
May 23, 2013
Players need to get it through their thick fuckin skulls that they need to do everything they can in order not to give an excuse to the ref.
How fuckin hard it is to be contious of your fuckin hand in the box ffs? I've played, it's not that demanding.
Bro if you watch it again he Kimbepe truly tried his hardest to keep his hand out of the way.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And people don't think that luck or fortune plays a part in this competition? Lol. But the other thing you need to have is a positive attitude, Man Utd currently have that under Solskjaer in this purple patch, and they had almost nothing to lose with being as good as out. I hope we adopt a little of that in our philosophy...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I cant believe those cry babies - Roma "We were robbed"
Come on before Var was introduced I could get it although I still considered it as whining
Now Var is here and still they whine - Improve and try again you disgusting whiners..

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, badly stacked against us. 1-0 would have been way better. the big issue with 2-0 down is clean sheet is basically a necessity and our defense has not looked solid at all (like against 10men Napoli, conceded a few big chances)
Dont expect the same game like vs Napoli. We have to attack while they might go into defending mode.. I expect us to go with waves the question is can we break them down or not..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)