Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dybala

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala will never score as many goals as dzeko.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol go back and watch our games those are all the examples you need :lol:

Guy is barely bagging assists this year. 4 in the league?!

Getting outplayed by a guy people here claimed “forgot how to score” (Mario)

Lol stop talking shit? Back to the drawing board Nedved

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it taboo to hit our best players for being poor? You all are too emotionally attached to players
Your lack of faith in Dybi is disappointing :disagree: remember one plays as #9 and the other never does, one offers ability outside the box as well

last season:
- dybala: 46 matches, 26 goals
- dzeko: 49 matches, 24 goals
QONVIyz.gif

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I think it's insane that he is still allowed to. There have been so many calls against Italian teams that were debatable at best, that even if he was an honest ref it would be smart to remove him from these games.

But it's not just that, his entire demeanor towards Italian players seems biased too. He just hates Italians for some reason and it's blatantly obvious.

Really one of the worst referees in the game and I can't wait until the day he retires.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Even some of the German referees are biased against the Italians

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We are reaching a point where players will have to amputate their arms to avoid conceding penalty. How the fuck should anyone make a good jump with arms behind their back or close to their body? It should be pretty straight forward though. If you are flailing with arms above shoulders or in unnatural position when the ball hits you or deliberately stopping the ball, it should be a penalty. In other cases, play should go on.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He's a good player obviously, but I hate him too much

Besides he's like the most red carded player ever in La Liga, here at Juve he'd get that record for UCL as well
I hate him, but I'd take him, we need a few cunts to liven up this team. Plus it increases our chances to win the holy grail.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)