Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We need to score minimum 4 goals against Atletico

I believe we have the ability to do it but our approach matters a lot here
We haven’t score more than 3 goals this season. And this is against some shite tier defenders in Serie A.

Atletico probably have the best defence (deep block) in Europe, and they are extremely comfortable in sitting back, absorbing pressure and hitting us on the break.

We are screwed. Wrong team to play against when we were in this terrible run of form and at a time when Allegri has strangely become extremely stubborn in terms of tactics and player selections/subs.

Hoping for a miracle, but I think our season is over on Tuesday night. What a shame too, because this is easily the most open and winnable CL in a very long time.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hate to say it but an English team is gonna win CL
It's either City or barca

- - - Updated - - -

Can we beat ourselves next year?

It atleti make the final it's going to be very hard for the other team at the wanda
Once we sell most of our players to Inter if we beat them it will feel like we beat ourselves. They have to make the CL though

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I cant believe those cry babies - Roma "We were robbed"
Come on before Var was introduced I could get it although I still considered it as whining
Now Var is here and still they whine - Improve and try again you disgusting whiners..

- - - Updated - - -

Dont expect the same game like vs Napoli. We have to attack while they might go into defending mode.. I expect us to go with waves the question is can we break them down or not..
It's a penalty on Schick. Everyone is focussing on a pull or a shove, but the Porto defender accidentally runs into him and their legs tangle causing Schick to fall. I think it would be an incredibly soft penalty, don't get me wrong. But it is every bit as much of a foul as Florenzi's.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's a penalty on Schick. Everyone is focussing on a pull or a shove, but the Porto defender accidentally runs into him and their legs tangle causing Schick to fall. I think it would be an incredibly soft penalty, don't get me wrong. But it is every bit as much of a foul as Florenzi's.
agreed. cakir at it once again, he should never officiate matches for italian teams.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who you talking about?
Dybala

- - - Updated - - -

While i appreciate your optimism I don't think Dzeko is good enough to cut it here and Dybala is way too good, way too in demand from Europe's top clubs to ever play for Roma.
Dybala will never score as many goals as dzeko.

- - - Updated - - -

What chances?

Please give me an example of Dybala missing a clear chance in Serie A this season. He only has 3 league goals and all 3 were difficult to score.

Give examples or stop talking shit.
Lol go back and watch our games those are all the examples you need :lol:

Guy is barely bagging assists this year. 4 in the league?!

Getting outplayed by a guy people here claimed “forgot how to score” (Mario)

Lol stop talking shit? Back to the drawing board Nedved

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it taboo to hit our best players for being poor? You all are too emotionally attached to players

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
agreed. cakir at it once again, he should never officiate matches for italian teams.
I think it's insane that he is still allowed to. There have been so many calls against Italian teams that were debatable at best, that even if he was an honest ref it would be smart to remove him from these games.

But it's not just that, his entire demeanor towards Italian players seems biased too. He just hates Italians for some reason and it's blatantly obvious.

Really one of the worst referees in the game and I can't wait until the day he retires.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think it's insane that he is still allowed to. There have been so many calls against Italian teams that were debatable at best, that even if he was an honest ref it would be smart to remove him from these games.

But it's not just that, his entire demeanor towards Italian players seems biased too. He just hates Italians for some reason and it's blatantly obvious.

Really one of the worst referees in the game and I can't wait until the day he retires.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
and what i can't understand is that it's an italian who decides about the refs. it was collina for a couple of years, now it's rosetti. how can't they see the obvious...

btw mundo deportivo are already bitching about it:

- - - Updated - - -

"Sono stufo di questa merda." - quite easy to understand why.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
We haven’t score more than 3 goals this season. And this is against some shite tier defenders in Serie A.

Atletico probably have the best defence (deep block) in Europe, and they are extremely comfortable in sitting back, absorbing pressure and hitting us on the break.

We are screwed. Wrong team to play against when we were in this terrible run of form and at a time when Allegri has strangely become extremely stubborn in terms of tactics and player selections/subs.

Hoping for a miracle, but I think our season is over on Tuesday night. What a shame too, because this is easily the most open and winnable CL in a very long time.
For me this is a sign. Allegri took us as far as he could. We are in a state of stagnation footballing wise when we should prosper.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Obviously it Roma, so who cares, but the way Cakir acted yesterday really bugs me. Both incidents were small fouls. Yet in one case this fucker spends minutes putting everything under the microscope before deciding on a penalty for Porto and in the other he doesn't even bother to watch the thing?

This is absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe this is allowed to stand tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)