Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
While this year might be over for us (I`d still wait for that 2nd leg and hope for a miracle) but I have the feeling next year would be our year with a new coach and midfield (fingers crossed)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
ramos handed one-game extra ban for that deliberately provoked yellow card:
https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/index.html

Charges against Real Madrid CF:
- Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) DR
- Receiving a yellow card on purpose (player Sergio Ramos) – Art. 15 DR
Decision: The CEDB has decided:
-to fine Real Madrid CF €1,500 for setting off fireworks.
-to suspend the Real Madrid CF player Sergio Ramos for two (2) UEFA competition matches for which he would be otherwise eligible for clearly receiving a yellow card on purpose. The two-match suspension includes the automatic one-match suspension for the repeated cautions.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If Roma end up winning the whole thing... :rofl: :howler:

I'm rooting for ATM, Roma, and PSG if/once we are eliminated. I can't stand any of the EPL teams, and I definitely don't want Barca, Madrid, or Bayern winning it again.

May 23, 2013
If Roma end up winning the whole thing... :rofl::howler:

I'm rooting for ATM, Roma, and PSG if/once we are eliminated. I can't stand any of the EPL teams, and I definitely don't want Barca, Madrid, or Bayern winning it again.
If any Italian team wins it before us, its time to disband the club.
for me its ATM (really likable for me) and PSG (obvs Buffon and they've just been nice to watch).

- - - Updated - - -

But were still in it and Inshallah we'll come back.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If Roma end up winning the whole thing... :rofl::howler:

PSG is just too much, one cannot root for them no matter if Gigi or even Del Piero playing for them. That's just a big no.
Atletico? Seriously? The team that humiliated us? Simeone balls? You disappoint me Kukof
Roma? That's the ultimate humiliation if they win
Real? Let them win it, one more title one less title doesn't make a difference
barca? :inter:
Union? we will never hear the end of it. Solsjkaer out of all doing the miracles? Naaah But I'd be happy for Pogba
Tottenham? Well, I don't really care
City? I can't stand Pep
Liverpool? Hell no! Mostly for Klopp and his fanboys. Also for Salah and his fanboys.
Bayern? They will not win it no matter what so there is no need to mention them
The rest? I don't care

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
barca? :inter:
Union? we will never hear the end of it. Solsjkaer out of all doing the miracles? Naaah But I'd be happy for Pogba
Tottenham? Well, I don't really care
City? I can't stand Pep
Liverpool? Hell no! Mostly for Klopp and his fanboys. Also for Salah and his fanboys.
Bayern? They will not win it no matter what so there is no need to mention them
The rest? I don't care
Winning trophies just boosts the ego anyway. Kieran Trippier understands this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)