Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
True. But PSG winning it would make them a more attractive destination than us. We've been close to the title twice, then this newcomer comes and overcomes the quarters for the first time to win it. It doesn't look good either way.
Maybe. No matter who wins it it sucks for us I guess :D there's no good winner, at least there's a plus side for me if Gigi wins it

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
:scared:

- - - Updated - - -

I cant believe the losers in this thread.

Arguing about who they would want to win instead of juve. Like there is a difference.

This is why I'm superior to you unwashed peasants. I dont bother with such thoughts

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
It's more like who they wouldn't want to win if Juve isn't going to win it

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Atletico Madrid one of the most disgusting clubs with their dirty style of play and their shit president I would rather have one of the epl clubs win the champions League rather than Atletico Madrid

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Very unpopular opinion but I'd only have the teams that have significantly won it more than us. In this case the Real, Barca, Ajax and Bayern.

We have 2 CL and I don't want the psg, atleticos and whoever else near us. Because the likelihood is they would overtake us.

However, Roma might be an exception, might not be a bad thing, a farmer team from the farmer league ( which we rape :cr7:)

I don't want any EPL team winning it either as that just makes me nauseous.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Very unpopular opinion but I'd only have the teams that have significantly won it more than us. In this case the Real, Barca, Ajax and Bayern.

We have 2 CL and I don't want the psg, atleticos and whoever else near us. Because the likelihood is they would overtake us.

However, Roma might be an exception, might not be a bad thing, a farmer team from the farmer league ( which we rape :cr7:)

I don't want any EPL team winning it either as that just makes me nauseous.

Don't look down, look up. In my case I really don't care who gets near us. The top clubs with more CLs than us winning even more means they'll simply dwarfs us even more, which in the long run downgrade our achievements progressively. What are our 2 CLs compared to Real Madrid's if they win 20?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Don't look down, look up. In my case I really don't care who gets near us. The top clubs with more CLs than us winning even more means they'll simply dwarfs us even more, which in the long run downgrade our achievements progressively. What are our 2 CLs compared to Real Madrid's if they win 20?
That's not the point, we haven't won one in 23 years. Why should I look at a team who is miles ahead when for a fact we won't be reaching them in a lifetime, we should be looking at the competition around us. I.e united, Dortmund and 'potentially' those oil rich clubs. There's only a handful of clubs who can dwarf us or in this case already have, id like it to stay that way.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
That's not the point, we haven't won one in 23 years. Why should I look at a team who is miles ahead when for a fact we won't be reaching them in a lifetime, we should be looking at the competition around us. I.e united, Dortmund and 'potentially' those oil rich clubs. There's only a handful of clubs who can dwarf us or in this case already have, id like it to stay that way.

Fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Even if it doesnt happen in our lifetime I want us to get closer otherwise that's like capitulating imo. And it's not necessarily a matter of catching up, more of a not devaluing our achievements thing

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If i have to choose... ill take bayern or AJAx because:

No madrid teams plz, fuk no.
City or pSG winning it is equally shitty... it means we are getting even down the relevance tier.
No english team in general please.

And i dont give a damn about ajax or bayern anyways.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I agree with this quote from the comments section.

Juve's record in the CL Final reads 10 appearances for two wins and eight losses. Underachieving at this stage of the CL is the root of Juves's burden. Buffons desparate desire to win the CL, only to lose three of those finals has added more emotion to this burden. Now the high expectations associated with Ronaldo and the perfect storm is brewing for more disapointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)