Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
imagine if Ajax actually win the CL.....
Crazy
I don't have to imagine it. I saw it in 1995 when they had a very young team, with unknown players who later became famous. Davids, Kluivert, Seedorf, De Boer brothers, van der Sar, Litmanen, Overmars... they were all below or just above 20 years old.
Nobody expected them to win the CL back then. They weren't even a top 10 favorite. Yet they did it.

May 23, 2013
I don't have to imagine it. I saw it in 1995 when they had a very young team, with unknown players who later became famous. Davids, Kluivert, Seedorf, De Boer brothers, van der Sar, Litmanen, Overmars... they were all below or just above 20 years old.
Nobody expected them to win the CL back then. They weren't even a top 10 favorite. Yet they did it.
Well it looks like we could have another one coming up. Who knows how many of these Ajax players will end up as legends like those who you listed.........

For me personally it will be my first time seeing an underdog win the CL other than Chelsea 2012......

May 23, 2013
Ronaldo is a big loss for Real, but players like Kroos, Bale and Marcelo have declined horribly. And for some reason Isco has been completely frozen out of the team.
Yeah no doubt he is a huge loss as we witnessed first hand. But this team was able to beat Bayern+Liverpool last season without any direct participation to the scoreline by Ronaldo.

I see 0 motivation or cohesiveness within this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)