Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ah, but it would make you slightly happy. Because that means PSG, ATM, Roma, Barca, Utd, City or Liverpool haven't won it.

But this is all very unlikely. And so I would be beside myself if we did, and not that surprised when we don't.
Slightly happy? More of slightly amused. Or I don't know which is stronger, happiness or amusement. Whichever is less of an effort

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
PSG is just too much, one cannot root for them no matter if Gigi or even Del Piero playing for them. That's just a big no.
Atletico? Seriously? The team that humiliated us? Simeone balls? You disappoint me Kukof
Roma? That's the ultimate humiliation if they win
Real? Let them win it, one more title one less title doesn't make a difference
barca? :inter:
Union? we will never hear the end of it. Solsjkaer out of all doing the miracles? Naaah But I'd be happy for Pogba
Tottenham? Well, I don't really care
City? I can't stand Pep
Liverpool? Hell no! Mostly for Klopp and his fanboys. Also for Salah and his fanboys.
Bayern? They will not win it no matter what so there is no need to mention them
The rest? I don't care
That's precisely why I want them to win it. A team that can barely scrape by minnows, struggles in the mighty Serie A becoming Champions of Europe. Perhaps it's the wake-up call Allegri and the boys need.

Ateltico winning it in their home stadium would have something of a romantic twist to it. We could also proudly proclaim how we were defeated by the eventual champions and all that BS :rolleyes:

I hate the EPL, so no EPL team can win it. I guess Madrid winning it again won't make much of a difference, but it'd be the ultimate slap in the face to Ronaldo. "Hey Bro. Guess what? You left us and we're still the champs." A not too subtle dig I guess.

PSG are disgusting, but I'd rather have them winning it than any of the EPL scum or Barca.

- - - Updated - - -

If any Italian team wins it before us, its time to disband the club.
for me its ATM (really likable for me) and PSG (obvs Buffon and they've just been nice to watch).

- - - Updated - - -

But were still in it and Inshallah we'll come back.
Allah has nothing to do with it Bro. In fact, if Allah were watching the 1st leg, he'd probably disqualify us from the competition :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's precisely why I want them to win it. A team that can barely scrape by minnows, struggles in the mighty Serie A becoming Champions of Europe. Perhaps it's the wake-up call Allegri and the boys need.

Ateltico winning it in their home stadium would have something of a romantic twist to it. We could also proudly proclaim how we were defeated by the eventual champions and all that BS :rolleyes:

I hate the EPL, so no EPL team can win it. I guess Madrid winning it again won't make much of a difference, but it'd be the ultimate slap in the face to Ronaldo. "Hey Bro. Guess what? You left us and we're still the champs." A not too subtle dig I guess.

PSG are disgusting, but I'd rather have them winning it than any of the EPL scum or Barca.

- - - Updated - - -

Allah has nothing to do with it Bro. In fact, if Allah were watching the 1st leg, he'd probably disqualify us from the competition :p
We don't want Allegri with another team taking a wake-up call, now do we? Because it is obvious he is gone.

Man please stop, there is nothing romantic about Atletico, let me show you some examples

antoine-griezmann-atletico-madrid.jpg

8d4308487efec9e9d0f17893aeeb9f33.jpg

ITaly-k5hB-U290857702119bHH-620x349@Gazzetta-Web_articolo.jpg

If Real Madrid winning gives CR7 a slap in the face then let it be because this guy is mostly motivated by these things.

About PSG, do you really really really want to see Dani Alvez lifting the trophy? Think about it twice

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We don't want Allegri with another team taking a wake-up call, now do we? Because it is obvious he is gone.

Man please stop, there is nothing romantic about Atletico, let me show you some examples

antoine-griezmann-atletico-madrid.jpg

8d4308487efec9e9d0f17893aeeb9f33.jpg

ITaly-k5hB-U290857702119bHH-620x349@Gazzetta-Web_articolo.jpg

If Real Madrid winning gives CR7 a slap in the face then let it be because this guy is mostly motivated by these things.

About PSG, do you really really really want to see Dani Alvez lifting the trophy? Think about it twice
Tbh, I don't really care who wins, as long as it isn't any of the EPL Scum or Barca.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
All the options are shit, but for me I'd rather City, Spurs or Atletico.

I like Atletico, if you put aside the fact Simeone is Interista and Diego Costa. This is a team that give their all with limited resource compared to top clubs, they're defensive and I don't mind that they're dirty, we also have been sometimes during some generation (e.g. Gentile, Montero, etc.)

I root for them if we fail, I don't mind if it's them that breaks the hegemony of the superclubs.

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It'd be worse if an English team won it, it'll just support the narrative Juve can only win in a shit league
True. But PSG winning it would make them a more attractive destination than us. We've been close to the title twice, then this newcomer comes and overcomes the quarters for the first time to win it. It doesn't look good either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)