Champions League 2017/2018 (10 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Why are so many Juve fans crying over Ramos. Are you all too young to remember our pedigree? We are historically one of the biggest asshole teams. We might have softies in defense now and in the last ten years. But a pair liek Ciro Ferrara and Paolo Montero were soem tough ass motherfuckers, and our tough defending was a major key to our success in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

Modern football is full of bitches. Ramos' action would be laughed at 20 years ago if anyone would have called it rough, harsh, tough etc.

Ronaldo and Messi era can't end soon enough.
They were tough, but never this sneaky mma stuff. With var coming its never going back to so called tough defenders takibg out and breaking the best players without penalty. If you want that sort of stuff there is always ufc. You are clearly too tough for football

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 26, 2009
Madrid are now gangsters with gentlemen cloth, while we switched role. I have to say Zidane has successfully imported the key features of mid 90s Juve, the little nuances that made us dominate Europe: street smarts (winning at any cost), cohesiveness, the attitude, and physicality. He's the one who have replicated Lippi's methods more than the others. I have seen some ppl saying this madrid reminds them of juve, which is ryt imo.

Look at how madrid nowadays peak at the right time after struggling in group stages, kinda like we did back in the days where we struggled against the galatasaray's rosenberg's before we begin to reach peak physical condition when high-stakes matches roll around. He took Pintus in and madrid have been physically dominating teams, and it has been, to me, one of the factors that lead them to success. So, I wish we bring back the drill sergeant into our fitness team, and the steel and bite of former players like torricelli, montero and di livio, which I believe we lack today. Of course we also need to up the technical level of the team. There is a real opportunity next year to win it.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
When you have to hide what you do from the referee (biting, elbowing, kicking, diving) or at least hope for the referee to not see it or to be too incompetent to call it, it means you have no respect for the rules of the game. That's not being tough, loyal, or smart; that's being dirty, especially when what you do can finish a fellow player's career or severely injure him. Football can and should eradicate such bs from the sport. Only because some of you guys are too high in testosterone to concede doesn't make what Ramos did any less malicious.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
They were tough, but never this sneaky mma stuff. With var coming its never going back to so called tough defenders takibg out and breaking the best players without penalty. If you want that sort of stuff there is always ufc. You are clearly too tough for football
:howler:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why are so many Juve fans crying over Ramos. Are you all too young to remember our pedigree? We are historically one of the biggest asshole teams. We might have softies in defense now and in the last ten years. But a pair liek Ciro Ferrara and Paolo Montero were soem tough ass $#@!s, and our tough defending was a major key to our success in the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

Modern football is full of bitches. Ramos' action would be laughed at 20 years ago if anyone would have called it rough, harsh, tough etc.

Ronaldo and Messi era can't end soon enough.
Football is no MMA or streetfighting. What ramos did is blatantly obvious, and shopuld have been penalized, or ghave direct consequences.

I agree about the messi era comment tho...im fuking tired of referees having fear to card or penalyze real madrid and Barcelona.

Real Madrid should have never won this cup. Never.

- - - Updated - - -

When you have to hide what you do from the referee (biting, elbowing, kicking, diving) or at least hope for the referee to not see it or to be too incompetent to call it, it means you have no respect for the rules of the game. That's not being tough, loyal, or smart; that's being dirty, especially when what you do can finish a fellow player's career or severely injure him. Football can and should eradicate such bs from the sport. Only because some of you guys are too high in testosterone to concede doesn't make what Ramos did any less malicious.
This. one thing is playing physically and outmuscling your opponent with valid techniques within the rules. The other is being a sneakey bastard like ramos is, and worst of it, go unpunished. UEFA is disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)