Champions League 2017/2018 (5 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Chiellini on Ronaldo: "What he did tonight will be dicussed for decades and decades. I never heard the fans of Turin applaud a player from the oppostion until tonight. For me he is the best player in history."

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I cant root for any team who isnt juve. Maybe just good for nothing surprise underdogs but never a top team.

Fuck this 2017-2018 season...

In fact now i want a clasico CL final just to go to a pub bar and enjoy the massive fapfest from the bandwagoners around the world with a couple beers...and hopefully a supreme football masterclass from the 2 aliens.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Yeah might as well get the clasico final now. And i feel it might happen unless they draw each other next.

I dont see the epl beat either. Bayern might on a good day.

The worst thing to happen would be smth like Pool beating Real 4-2 or smth next round.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Chiellini on Ronaldo: "What he did tonight will be dicussed for decades and decades. I never heard the fans of Turin applaud a player from the oppostion until tonight. For me he is the best player in history."
Stockholm Syndrome.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't give two shits about this competition anymore (unless we miraculously put 3 past Real in Spain :howler: )

I'd honestly play 4-2-4 against Real in Spain. We have nothing to lose anyway :baus: :tup:
actually, this is turning out to be a great season for a neutral. Any combination of semi-finals will be a pleasure to witness (except if Liverpool somehow makes it of course).

- - - Updated - - -

I cant root for any team who isnt juve. Maybe just good for nothing surprise underdogs but never a top team.

In fact now i want a clasico CL final just to go to a pub bar and enjoy the massive fapfest from the bandwagoners around the world with a couple beers...and hopefully a supreme football masterclass from the 2 aliens.
hopefully Barca winning.

- - - Updated - - -

Only Barca can stop Real Madrid

I'll say it again, El Clasico final is happening this year
This whole era has been building up to this, and it would be an epic finale indeed.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Of course not. CL is meaningless when we're out. I still watch the games of course, but it doesn't matter who wins it if it isn't us.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I don't care about 2003 at all, even if we had won it would have been 15 years ago by now. Faded, distant memory. Altho I wanted to kill myself that evening I remember

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't care about 2003 at all, even if we had won it would have been 15 years ago by now. Faded, distant memory. Altho I wanted to kill myself that evening I remember
No man, it would still console me in the nights like last night.

all that aside, I feel that it would free us from the pressure we have now and possibly even prevent Calciopoli, afterall the whole engine of Calciopoli was that "if we are that good why don't we win in Europe?".

In that regard the 2003 loss was the most unfortunate, followed by the 1998 one, which in retrospective defined the whole order of things.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No man, it would still console me in the nights like last night.

all that aside, I feel that it would free us from the pressure we have now and possibly even prevent Calciopoli, afterall the whole engine of Calciopoli was that "if we are that good why don't we win in Europe?".

In that regard the 2003 loss was the most unfortunate, followed by the 1998 one, which in retrospective defined the whole order of things.
Wasnt 1997 against Dortmund not worse than 1998 vs Real Madrid?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Wasnt 1997 against Dortmund not worse than 1998 vs Real Madrid?
No, notice I said "current order of things".
Real hadn't won CL in 35 years before 1998. We were in our 3rd final in a row, we were clear favorites, the order of things could've gone so differently if we had won that 1998 final.
(fuckers won with an offside goal too, we truly are cursed in CL).

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Madrid is going to trash Bayern if they meet.
unfortunately yes, maybe not trash, because this bayern team has some quality, but they could get a comfortable win... their team just peak at the right time every year, especially when it comes to the CL later stages... I think Semi's is the max for this bayern team, we need a big rebuild in the summer, team is getting old

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
unfortunately yes, maybe not trash, because this bayern team has some quality, but they could get a comfortable win... their team just peak at the right time every year, especially when it comes to the CL later stages... I think Semi's is the max for this bayern team, we need a big rebuild in the summer, team is getting old
Nah, Bayern got a decent shot against Real. Unliek Juve they actually have players capable of showing up and take advantage of the opportunities that will come against that defense. Real can't hold the Bayern offensive away from goal.

Had we, last night, been more efficient the discussion today would have been completely different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)