Champions League 2017/2018 (9 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I was in Vegas for a few days and dreamed of betting on Juve City final. I don't usually, like never can't remember the last time, have sports related dreams.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You got me. As I said it was my first time and I haven't written anything more since then but I still believe that Rugani could do a good work if Max starts to use him more often in big games...
I know i'm repeating myself here, but he's too nice for my liking. You need Chiello (and Licht) in those type of games. Aggressive fucks who'll annoy the shit out of their opponents. Maybe Rugani will get there with age, but if Mandzukic, Chiello and Licht haven't rubbed off on him yet...

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Trust me, it doesn’t mean anything
Yeah I know, considering our condition and injuries can only dream of the final at the moment. Only reason I remember it because lasted a good while, there was also a big fuss of us and Allegry making our third final in a short span.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I know i'm repeating myself here, but he's too nice for my liking. You need Chiello (and Licht) in those type of games. Aggressive fucks who'll annoy the shit out of their opponents. Maybe Rugani will get there with age, but if Mandzukic, Chiello and Licht haven't rubbed off on him yet...
He needs Bonucci's personal coach

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I know i'm repeating myself here, but he's too nice for my liking. You need Chiello (and Licht) in those type of games. Aggressive $#@!s who'll annoy the $#@! out of their opponents. Maybe Rugani will get there with age, but if Mandzukic, Chiello and Licht haven't rubbed off on him yet...
Considering Benatia is out it could play both Ruru and Chiello but we know is gonna be Licht-Barza-Chiello-Asa

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
UEFA announces CL changes

UEFA has announced changes to the Champions League and Europa League, with an extra substitute in added time and 12-man benches in the finals.

A new qualifying system has already been confirmed for next season, with the top four teams from Europe’s top four Leagues all qualifying automatically for the group stage.

Today European football’s governing body has announced further changes for 2018-19, with an extra substitute now allowed in matches which go to extra-time.

For the Champions League final, the Europa League final and UEFA Super Cup, teams will be allowed to name a match squad of 23.

That means they will have 12 substitutes to choose from, which is already the case in Serie A.

Clubs will also be allowed to register up to three players "without any restrictions", meaning they won't be cup-tied if they played in the same competition for another club.

Kick-off times have also been revamped, with play-offs, group-stage games, round of 16 matches, quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final kicking off at 20.00 UK time, rather than 19.45.

However, on every group stage matchday, two of the Tuesday and two of the Wednesday matches will kick off at 17:55, with all fixtures on the final matchday to be played simultaneously.

Aug 2, 2005

UEFA has announced changes to the Champions League and Europa League, with an extra substitute in added time and 12-man benches in the finals.

A new qualifying system has already been confirmed for next season, with the top four teams from Europe’s top four Leagues all qualifying automatically for the group stage.

Today European football’s governing body has announced further changes for 2018-19, with an extra substitute now allowed in matches which go to extra-time.

For the Champions League final, the Europa League final and UEFA Super Cup, teams will be allowed to name a match squad of 23.

That means they will have 12 substitutes to choose from, which is already the case in Serie A.

Clubs will also be allowed to register up to three players "without any restrictions", meaning they won't be cup-tied if they played in the same competition for another club.

Kick-off times have also been revamped, with play-offs, group-stage games, round of 16 matches, quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final kicking off at 20.00 UK time, rather than 19.45.

However, on every group stage matchday, two of the Tuesday and two of the Wednesday matches will kick off at 17:55, with all fixtures on the final matchday to be played simultaneously.
Very nice, all of it.
The part about 3 players without restrictions, at once, it gives the feeling that this will increase the gap between clubs with spending power and smaller ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

they should've done after the 2002/03 CL final, but better late than never I guess

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

:tup:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)