Champions League 2017/2018 (17 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bookies put Real Madrid as favorites against you but I wouldn't say so. Real have never advanced past Juve in a 2-leg tie. They met 4 times and Juve always advance, last time in 2015 when Real also were big favorites. This year's Real is very beatable imo. They are merely a shadow of last year's winners. Even Girona managed to beat Real and Levante managed to grab 2 draws. I believe that Juve is going to advance again. I'm going to bet some money on it.
Hope you are right about this but all of us and I mean all of us hoping for Roma to somehow pull an upset.
Winning against Real would be great for our confidence but seeing Barca crash and burn will be a delight
Realistically speaking you will definitely go through vs Roma so I hope you meet Bayern or City and they make Barca`s life a living hell

BarcaFan

Apr 17, 2017
Hope you are right about this but all of us and I mean all of us hoping for Roma to somehow pull an upset.
Winning against Real would be great for our confidence but seeing Barca crash and burn will be a delight
Realistically speaking you will definitely go through vs Roma so I hope you meet Bayern or City and they make Barca`s life a living hell
I respect your opinion but I think that Roma just don't stand much chance against us, especially when Messi is in such form as he is lately. In my opinion only Bayern and City can win against us but only on 1 match, that's the finals. In 2-legged tie we're unstopable this season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I respect your opinion but I think that Roma just don't stand much chance against us, especially when Messi is in such form as he is lately. In my opinion only Bayern and City can win against us but only on 1 match, that's the finals. In 2-legged tie we're unstopable this season.
I wouldnt say unstoppable but Barca are currently the favorites
Teams that can beat Barca over 2 legs
1. City 45%
2. Bayern 45%
3. Real 40%
4. If we play it right we can as well but of course Barca will be the favorite for this one 30%

Liverpool dont stand a chance and Sevilla - its a joke they are even here...
Roma has a 15% chance for an upset

As for Messi being on form - Yeah it happens to players.. they hit form and also get a deep in form
By the way despite Barca being favorites I tip Bayern to win it this time
Barca will be eliminated in the semis IMO

- - - Updated - - -

You need a great amount of stupidity to bet on a ramontada against us when even a blind man can see that we were much better than Barcelona last year...
The whole comeback against PSG happened because PSG do not have a great defense and Barcelona were gifted by the ref..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He's right in this case though, especially if Nainggolan, Under and Pellegrini miss the game. That's most of their midfield and the unpredictable attacking outlet all gone.

BTW I think Liverpool might run City close.
Liverpool will win at Anfield IMO but will suffer a heavy defeat away to City..

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Barca are nothing special from what I have seen, they are performing to a consistent level this season but don't seem to be able to have a very high peak compared to Real or City

I think Roma have a good chance against them and i'm expecting a closer match than most people think

I don't see Barca lifting the trophy this season unless someone knocks City out for Barca

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Barca are nothing special from what I have seen, they are performing to a consistent level this season but don't seem to be able to have a very high peak compared to Real or City

I think Roma have a good chance against them and i'm expecting a closer match than most people think

I don't see Barca lifting the trophy this season unless someone knocks City out for Barca
I dont see City as that great...
I mean they have that play style that they overpass and they do have great players to support their cause but Id rather fight City than Barcelona or Real..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Nothing special? It's April and they are undefeated in La Liga and Champions League. Losses in the Super Cup in August and one leg in the Copa del Rey, that's it. They seem to at least get a draw in their difficult away fixtures and always win at home.

Hard to beat + their attacking options means that they are definite challengers.

BarcaFan

Apr 17, 2017
Just because posts like this I want Juve to advance past Real and play against us in the half finals or even better in the finals.
Being undefeated in La Liga in Champions League so far in the season is not to underestimate. It's an incredible achievement and an indicator that our team is on a trail on winning another treble.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Nothing special? It's April and they are undefeated in La Liga and Champions League. Losses in the Super Cup in August and one leg in the Copa del Rey, that's it. They seem to at least get a draw in their difficult away fixtures and always win at home.

Hard to beat + their attacking options means that they are definite challengers.
Stop giving him what he craves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)