Champions League 2017/2018 (17 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No worries, Marchisio got this.

In all seriousness, you're exactly right. The min # of goals we need to score and the min # we'll concede in this tie are obvious.

Pretty sure Max learned his lesson from R16.
One successful tackle on C.Ronaldo - I feel much safer...

- - - Updated - - -

What about 4-3-2-1 it has to be first option but then again we will have midfield of marchisio khedira and matuidi which on current form will not be able to match real Madrid midfield
Yeah that could be ok as well but it is quite similar to 4-3-3 isnt it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If Chiellini's out our chances drop considerably :(
I agree, but
For the first time I'm gonna admit it's time to move on.
It's time to start Rugani instead of him and give Giorgio some Coppa Italia games. They need to know when it's time to move on.
not so sure about him these days
WΏΏdy?;5134518 said:
Every important match it's a case of "one slip but pretty much solid game" but fuck it enough is enough. He might as well take the ball and shoot it past buffon and have a solid game.
It's like he is given a carte-blanche of fuck ups.
sorry but hes been done a few years now
Sorry but we have to drop him :cry:

Rugani, time to step in
He always slips in CL matches

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Man most of us can't be unbiased but you can? You are as biased as any fan but against your team. 75% jesus.

- - - Updated - - -

75 % chances Real Madrid go through apparently @Post Ironic
Evidently I can... maybe Im a little biased but not like most of the people in this thread.. I mean I always said that we are weaker compared to last season and our quality has been reduced since 2015 IMO but we always has that outsider`s chance..
I am definitely not biased against my own team as this is a bit impossible its just that we are not that good this season and I guess some of you just cant see it..
Can we go past Real?! Yes we can although Real are heavy favorites for this one as
1. We are not as good as last season
2. We let teams take control just too much while last season we took the initiative from time to time (although we were sitting back at times)
3. Pjanic - The guy that control our midfield and is fundamental for us is out of the first game at home + Benatia who stepped up this season is out + now also Chiellini..

The only way we can get passed them is if they wake up late so the second game will be defending a siege
P.S last year I thought we were on par with Real Madrid at least until that final who proved me wrong.

The truth is with 2 players we can be amazing - SMS and Eriksen - I didnt appreciate Eriksen as I should have before and when you look at his game you find out that even when he doesnt do anything extraordinary he is still a genious..
SMS we all fap about so no need to explain this one..

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Evidently I can... maybe Im a little biased but not like most of the people in this thread..
Biased statement, biasedception.

I mean I always said that we are weaker compared to last season and our quality has been reduced since 2015 IMO but we always has that outsider`s chance..
I am definitely not biased against my own team as this is a bit impossible its just that we are not that good this season and I guess some of you just cant see it..
Can we go past Real?! Yes we can although Real are heavy favorites for this one as
1. We are not as good as last season
2. We let teams take control just too much while last season we took the initiative from time to time (although we were sitting back at times)
3. Pjanic - The guy that control our midfield and is fundamental for us is out of the first game at home + Benatia who stepped up this season is out + now also Chiellini..

The only way we can get passed them is if they wake up late so the second game will be defending a siege
P.S last year I thought we were on par with Real Madrid at least until that final who proved me wrong.

The truth is with 2 players we can be amazing - SMS and Eriksen - I didnt appreciate Eriksen as I should have before and when you look at his game you find out that even when he doesnt do anything extraordinary he is still a genious..
SMS we all fap about so no need to explain this one..
Of course one can be biased against his team, that happens when one doesn't believe in his squad and focus on its weaknesses which is what you're doing.

If Chiellini makes it it is going a close tie, dismissing that is being biased

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Chiellini suspended for one game isnt gonna decide this tie, Rugani-Barza havent played often together, but Max has enough time on his hands to prepare them, would be much worse if Chiellini got injured right before the game

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
oh look he's one of those old post diggers.

some low blow shit right there.

I'm sure you're perfect so I won't bother doing that and dig some of yours.
It's just funny seeing people moan about not having Chiello available, the same people who wanted him benched for Rugani or called him done, are now sweating over his fitness.

And of course i'm not, i get called out too.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's just funny seeing people moan about not having Chiello available, the same people who wanted him benched for Rugani or called him done, are now sweating over his fitness.

Chiello has had many dips in form over the years. Guess we should know by now that he eventually gets back to his best, but when he's bad he's really bad. Now we're going to miss him when he's in beast mode

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

did I moan? I was called out here.

Those were probably quotes from when he got injured every other week with that damn calf.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Biased statement, biasedception.

Of course one can be biased against his team, that happens when one doesn't believe in his squad and focus on its weaknesses which is what you're doing.

If Chiellini makes it it is going a close tie, dismissing that is being biased
I hope you are right.. but to be honest we are good but not as good as last year.
The only advantage we have over last year is D.Costa who can carry us when needed as he is fast and can really dribble.
Our ability to hold pressure and counter attack will decide the tie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)