Champions League 2017/2018 (17 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
People here already written off both BVB and Atletico while it would not be any surprise if they both ended up in semis.
As Allegri said, one needs to just pass the group stage, the real game starts in the knockout. Obviously ATM would have rather won with Quarabag today but I can easily see them winning all the remaining games and finish top 2 in their group.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
People here already written off both BVB and Atletico while it would not be any surprise if they both ended up in semis.
As Allegri said, one needs to just pass the group stage, the real game starts in the knockout. Obviously ATM would have rather won with Quarabag today but I can easily see them winning all the remaining games and finish top 2 in their group.

You can see Atletico easily win against Chelsea away after losing home? And they cant beat sides like Qarabağ away.

Atletico already needs Chelsea to beat Roma in Rome.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It is odd that Napoli can keep all their key players but we have to sell our key players year after year
We literally signed their biggest star a year ago.

You forgetting they've also sold Cavani and Lavezzi in the past? And who out of their current front three would go to a better club than where they are now? Mertens is 30, Insigne is a Neapolitan through and through and Callejon is mediocre.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We literally signed their biggest star a year ago.

You forgetting they've also sold Cavani and Lavezzi in the past? And who out of their current front three would go to a better club than where they are now? Mertens is 30, Insigne is a Neapolitan through and through and Callejon is mediocre.
See as a club with our stature and financial resources we don't need to sell our key players we need to build squad with aim of winning the champions league and serie a yet we sell our key players don't adequately replace them and then hope allegri finds solution to the jigsaw puzzle can you give me guarantee that next season we won't sell sandro or dybala we have to give serious thought about our transfer policy we have weakened our defence and midfield this season

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

You realize Dortmund are basically out right? They only have 1 point from 3 games. They need to win the next 3 with big goal margins and hope that other results go their way to have a chance. If Madrid and Tottenham draw the next game they are basically out.

Atletico couldn't beat Qarabag and they have to win in England.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You can see Atletico easily win against Chelsea away after losing home? And they cant beat sides like Qarabağ away.

Atletico already needs Chelsea to beat Roma in Rome.
Yes, I can see Atletico win against Chelsea at the Stamford Bridge. If Roma, who's neither perfect this season, almost beat them why a much more experienced team like ATM couldn't do it?

- - - Updated - - -

You realize Dortmund are basically out right? They only have 1 point from 3 games. They need to win the next 3 with big goal margins and hope that other results go their way to have a chance. If Madrid and Tottenham draw the next game they are basically out.

Atletico couldn't beat Qarabag and they have to win in England.
Aaah, mea culpa, I just realized BVB failed to beat Apoel and considering they have tough opponents like Spurs and RM it will really be almost impossible to reach the knockouts. However I still maintain my point that it is too early to write off Atletico and BVB. Not so long ago we were also eliminated in the group stage and couldn't beat Benfica in Europa semis. Not to mention we always seem to struggle in the group stage of CL.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Roma with a very good result and performance against Chelsea.
My brother told them they crushed Chelsea.

I missed Juve last night. I actually missed everything :D I always run into some problems when there's a football match, ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. Especially when it comes to Atletico, I'd never underestimate them, mostly due to their coach. They will always be tough to beat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)