Champions League 2016/2017 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So one big mistake just makes a player awful bad in the air for all time? Retard logic there. :sergio: Then all players will look like a joke at least once in theyre career.

He aint the best in the air compared to other center backs, but its not that bad as you wanna make it sound.
I'm sure you've watched enough of him for Germany and Bayern to know he is poor in the air, I merely used the match vs Italy as an example, not stating that because of 1 mistake he is suddenly poor in the air that is just a poor assumption from your behalf when in fact I'm stating he is generally poor in the air

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrannosaurus Rekt

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'm sure you've watched enough of him for Germany and Bayern to know he is poor in the air, I merely used the match vs Italy as an example, not stating that because of 1 mistake he is suddenly poor in the air that is just a poor assumption from your behalf when in fact I'm stating he is generally poor in the air

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrannosaurus Rekt
I would advise you to read my posts again. I made it quite clear that Boateng aint the best in the air compared to the other top5 centerbacks. Then you came in from the right and said he is a joke in the air, and that its showed from the handball situation.

Boateng is not a joke in the air, then he wouldnt play on such a high level football as a centerback. I repeat he aint that good in the air compared to other great centerbacks, but he got so many other qualities that makes up for it. Hes acceleration and speed can only be matched by Ramos.

OP
GordoDeCentral

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,443
    I would advise you to read my posts again. I made it quite clear that Boateng aint the best in the air compared to the other top5 centerbacks. Then you came in from the right and said he is a joke in the air, and that its showed from the handball situation.

Boateng is not a joke in the air, then he wouldnt play on such a high level football as a centerback. I repeat he aint that good in the air compared to other great centerbacks, but he got so many other qualities that makes up for it. Hes acceleration and speed can only be matched by Ramos.
    You either have the patience of Job or need some new hobbies :p

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
    Again i fully agree. I dont mind a strong defence, and defensive tactics, not at all. But the way Atletico does it is a disgrace. Theyre players are hard playing but at the same time, they dive, cheat, and use does dirty tricks. On top of that they have the most disgusting manager, even Mourinho looks likeable compared to that idiot Simeone. :inter::inter:

In 2014 i actually hoped they would beat Real in the final, but after theyre disgrace of an performance in Munich and the behavior of theyre manager i wish them nothing else than the worst. Nasty idiots except for Griezmann.
    Bayern are pieces of shit. Atletico raped you quite hard. Can't imagine the joy I felt when Oblak held that ball from that shit tree Lewandowski. The last seconds of the game, so tense.... :numnum:

But you got what you deserved, pieces of shit!:baggio:

- - - Updated - - -

Phaggot. Perfectly suitable for the shit factory Bayern.:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Atletico didn't rape Bayern, that's foolish, Atletico persevered and won through counter attack (basically punished them in only shot just when 2nd half began) but Bayern dominated them most of the time over two legs.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
    Bayern are pieces of $#@!. Atletico $#@!d you quite hard. Can't imagine the joy I felt when Oblak held that ball from that $#@! tree Lewandowski. The last seconds of the game, so tense.... :numnum:

But you got what you deserved, pieces of $#@!!:baggio:

- - - Updated - - -

Phaggot. Perfectly suitable for the $#@! factory Bayern.:tup:
    Lol what a fucking idiot you are. :ghey::inter::rofl:

Aint it funny that Atletico never won a CL? You sound quite butthurt, but i understand you! I would be the same. Remember 1974?

If theres people like you in here i prefer to stay away.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Lol what a fucking idiot you are. :ghey::inter::rofl:

Aint it funny that Atletico never won a CL? You sound quite butthurt, but i understand you! I would be the same. Remember 1974?

If theres people like you in here i prefer to stay away.
    What ATM are doing is nothing short of fantastic. The club is financially nothing in comparison to any of the big clubs and they twice were inches away from winning the title. They knocked Bayern and Barca out (twice now?) and reached their second final in 3 years. They won La liga against the two spanish giants (I doubt Bayern can pull that off), regularly defeating Madrid in la liga and went all the way in the CL. You dont like them because they play counterattacking football? Your standard for liking a smaller club on a budget is if they challenge for all titles, AND do so with free flowing attacking football? Thats an incredibly high standard that only star studded squads can sometimes live upto. you could atleast appreciate the sheer grinta, efficiency and tactical genius of what they have been doing even if you dont find the football attractive.

May 23, 2013
    What ATM are doing is nothing short of fantastic. The club is financially nothing in comparison to any of the big clubs and they twice were inches away from winning the title. They knocked Bayern and Barca out (twice now?) and reached their second final in 3 years. They won La liga against the two spanish giants (I doubt Bayern can pull that off), regularly defeating Madrid in la liga and went all the way in the CL. You dont like them because they play counterattacking football? Your standard for liking a smaller club on a budget is if they challenge for all titles, AND do so with free flowing attacking football? Thats an incredibly high standard that only star studded squads can sometimes live upto. you could atleast appreciate the sheer grinta, efficiency and tactical genius of what they have been doing even if you dont find the football attractive.
    :agree:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
    Go back and look what i said earlier. I like defensive strong and counter attacking football, Bayern will even start to practice it more under Ancelotti in big games. I said that the way Atletico does it is close to a disgrace, because if you wanna play hard, then dont act like whiny bitches yourself, when someone does the same to you. Most of theyre players and theyre managers act like that, and karma hit them in the final.

They dive, cheat, kick the ball away after a whistle and so on. If you play hard, then dont do it like bitches.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
    :tup:

disagree with him that we (or Bayern) are behind Barca and Real though. i hope both clubs prove it this season by kicking the spanish duo out

- - - Updated - - -

lmfao
    A Bayern-Juve final would be ideal. The constant Spanish monopoly on European finals has gotten quite embarrassing... Hopefully we can take that last step with non-fundamentalist coach. I always rate Juve as capable of defeating anyone else.

Also, fuck Ferguson and fuck Atlético.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    :lol:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Go back and look what i said earlier. I like defensive strong and counter attacking football, Bayern will even start to practice it more under Ancelotti in big games. I said that the way Atletico does it is close to a disgrace, because if you wanna play hard, then dont act like whiny bitches yourself, when someone does the same to you. Most of theyre players and theyre managers act like that, and karma hit them in the final.

They dive, cheat, kick the ball away after a whistle and so on. If you play hard, then dont do it like bitches.
    :agree: I have to admit I kind of used to cheer for Atletico cuz I hate Eurolona (they always get some little help everytime a game looks difficult) but I had to admit that last season after BM game for first time I was waiting for a RM victory and the only reason was that: they played hard and cried like bitches again BM all game long

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:agree:

Can't stand Simeone. Great coach, but one of the whiniest twats out there. Always has been, both as a player and now as a coach. Crazy grinta and tactical nous, but so much bitchiness to go along with it.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    A Bayern-Juve final would be ideal. The constant Spanish monopoly on European finals has gotten quite embarrassing... Hopefully we can take that last step with non-fundamentalist coach. I always rate Juve as capable of defeating anyone else.

Also, $#@! Ferguson and $#@! Atlético.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
    My reasons for that:
    1) They got messi
    2) Juve was sent to B for an mediocre Morati +more dicks. Serie A went down.
    3) EPL become losers for nature 20 years algo
    4) BM didn't do their job. You didn't kick those fucking spaniards teams out of competition like JUVE used to do

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)