Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5383348 said:
:agree: Benatia > Bonbon soon, Klin to commit suicide right after it :lol3:
:lol4:

:sergio:

Hummels was one of the main reasons that Germany won the World Cup alongside with Boateng. Both are fantastic centerbacks, and i may be biased but they can fully be compared with BBC.

Boateng aint that good in heading compared to the other 4, but he is so damn good when it comes to speed.

Sorry brah, they're not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:lol4:

Sorry brah, they're not.
They are imo. Boateng may get in situations trough a match where he looks stupid, but thats mostly because of Peps highline. Glad he is gone.

Hummels can also be compared, all though he can be inconsistent. A Hummels on top of he´s game is definitely one of the best centerbacks in the world alongside Boateng.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Nah. Our defenders over your defenders, bro.

Your mids over our mids.

Attackers = Attackers
I think that its pretty much equal in defence, all though i fully acknowledge how good BBC are. They´re topclass defenders.

I would say that Bayern Munichs attack is slightly better, where midfield is equal and Juves maybe even a little better as it looks right now.

The reason i would put youre midfield infront atm is because we have an old Alonso (he is still class, but old), an incosistent Thiago and a big talent in Renato Sanches and Kimmich. Then there is Vidal who i personally think is one (maybe even the best) midfielder in the world, but else our midfield is either very young or old.

I actually forgot Javi Martinez though, he is one of the most underrated midfielders in the game. Such a beast, just a shame with he´s injuries.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think that its pretty much equal in defence, all though i fully acknowledge how good BBC are. They´re topclass defenders.

I would say that Bayern Munichs attack is slightly better, where midfield is equal and Juves maybe even a little better as it looks right now.

The reason i would put youre midfield infront atm is because we have an old Alonso (he is still class, but old), an incosistent Thiago and a big talent in Renato Sanches and Kimmich. Then there is Vidal who i personally think is one (maybe even the best) midfielder in the world, but else our midfield is either very young or old.

I actually forgot Javi Martinez though, he is one of the most underrated midfielders in the game. Such a beast, just a shame with he´s injuries.
I'd say our defence is also better just because of continuity, which is why I place your mid slightly better. Our defenders have been playing together for 6 years now. They know each other perfectly. And when you add in depth like Benatia and Rugani, I just don't think it's that close.

Your mid has more continuity than ours, even if it also has those same injury woes as we have. Our midfield 3 of Khedira-Marchisio-Pjanic has actually played something like 4000 minutes more than Vidal-Martinez-Thiago over the last 2 years. But Marchisio is out with an ACL right now, and Pjanic hasn't played a match yet, add in Asamoah who hasn't played in midfield in several years.

Your attack = Our attack in quality.... However, when you add in that continuity factor again, I'd say yours is a wee bit better until we see how Higuain-Dybala mesh.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'd say our defence is also better just because of continuity, which is why I place your mid slightly better. Our defenders have been playing together for 6 years now. They know each other perfectly. And when you add in depth like Benatia and Rugani, I just don't think it's that close.

Your mid has more continuity than ours, even if it also has those same injury woes as we have. Our midfield 3 of Khedira-Marchisio-Pjanic has actually played something like 4000 minutes more than Vidal-Martinez-Thiago over the last 2 years. But Marchisio is out with an ACL right now, and Pjanic hasn't played a match yet, add in Asamoah who hasn't played in midfield in several years.

Your attack = Our attack in quality.... However, when you add in that continuity factor again, I'd say yours is a wee bit better until we see how Higuain-Dybala mesh.
You have a good point, and i agree in most of it. Higuain is a great striker, but ffs he chokes often in big games, thats why i dont rate him that high compared to Suarez, Lewandowski and so. Mandzukic is more reliable in big games than him imo.

When i take a look at it, i will also acknowledge that BBC is the best defence in the world, but i still think Hummels and Boateng is just after. Real Madrid and Atletico also have world class defenders who is up there with the best.

Btw Dybala is a fantastic player, what a gem you got there. He will compete for the Ballon D´or in some years time.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You have a good point, and i agree in most of it. Higuain is a great striker, but ffs he chokes often in big games, thats why i dont rate him that high compared to Suarez, Lewandowski and so. Mandzukic is more reliable in big games than him imo.

When i take a look at it, i will also acknowledge that BBC is the best defence in the world, but i still think Hummels and Boateng is just after. Real Madrid and Atletico also have world class defenders who is up there with the best.

Btw Dybala is a fantastic player, what a gem you got there. He will compete for the Ballon D´or in some years time.
No offense or anything but I'll put Atletico's defense ahead of Bayern's

- - - Updated - - -

I lost all the fear I had in Barcelona and MSN after the Atleti tie in the CL. It also seems like when Messi and Neymar are playing together they are worse. Also Messi isnt going to have Alves covering his flank the entire game anymore.
Idk, Atletico is the toughest team in the world to break down. True about Alves but I don't think they'll suffer without him

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No offense or anything but I'll put Atletico's defense ahead of Bayern's

- - - Updated - - -

Idk, Atletico is the toughest team in the world to break down. True about Alves but I don't think they'll suffer without him
They have a great defence, but theyre were more than lucky when they reached the final this year. Bayern tore theyre defence apart in that game in Munich.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yup. But Atletico simply isn't a team which dictates games. An off day, attacking wise, and they lose most games against other big teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again i fully agree. I dont mind a strong defence, and defensive tactics, not at all. But the way Atletico does it is a disgrace. Theyre players are hard playing but at the same time, they dive, cheat, and use does dirty tricks. On top of that they have the most disgusting manager, even Mourinho looks likeable compared to that idiot Simeone. :inter::inter:

In 2014 i actually hoped they would beat Real in the final, but after theyre disgrace of an performance in Munich and the behavior of theyre manager i wish them nothing else than the worst. Nasty idiots except for Griezmann.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
They have always been dirty. That's why I don't understand the sympathy from other fans. If an Italian team played like Atletico, people (also the media) would bitch and moan. It was the same, when Liverpool were relevant in Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)