Champions League 2016/2017 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
They have always been dirty. That's why I don't understand the sympathy from other fans. If an Italian team played like Atletico, people (also the media) would bitch and moan. It was the same, when Liverpool were relevant in Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think some of it comes from that people are tired of Real, Barca and Bayern in the SF and wanted something new. But the neutral football fan with no bias can hopefully see what a cunt team they really are.

Like i said i dont mind a strong defensive tactic like Juve plays with, and thats because Juventus play fair and not like cheating idiots. On top of that youre no way near as defensive as Atletico. They have 11 players in the penalty field from first minut. Thats not football, but cowards imo.

But it got them in the final so okay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I know it's because of dislike - especially to these three team. But it has become too much. I've hated Bayern and Real for many years, now. The Barcelona hate came later.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Actually, it's not quite true. I didn't hate Bayern that much. It also came later. Media plays a big part of this.

What in the media made you hate Bayern Munich? I know the club itself can be arrogant, i can admit that even as a fan, allthough i think it has become much better in the last years compared to before.

I dont really hate any football clubs, (maybe except for FC Midtjylland :lol:), but United, Real and Barca is 3 clubs i have dislike for. Real is because theyre fans are the most arrogant on this earth. Every Real Madrid fan you come across have really no respect for other clubs history and titles. They only fancy theyre own history, and yes its a great club but the fans are some cunts mostly. They need to lose a CL final or two soon so that they can get down to earth again - the same goes for Barca.

Barca fans is much of the same, but to a minor extent. They all jerk off to Messi and think theyre the greatest club of all time because of him. :sergio:
Barcalonas succes is only recently compared to other big clubs with history.

Theyre succes the recent years have also made them irritating, you see Barca shirt over all especially in Denmark i think you know what im talking about.

And about United, some of the most deluded fans, thinking its the worlds biggest club because of they got some fans in Asia.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The constant praising even though team wasn't that good. Also with Real. It's like they don't watch any games. But the hate comes from when Bayern and Real weren't this dominant. Remember when Real were knocked out of the 1/8-finals for like 8-10 years? But every pundit still put them as favourites to winning the CL every year. Their team was unbalanced as fuck. At the same time, they kept trash talking Italian football. I swear to god. Since 2000, they've said that Italian football is outdated and finished. Now, when Italian football is at an all time low, I hear a lot of praise. It's only because it looks more attractive.

Now, it's a different talk.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The constant praising even though team wasn't that good. Also with Real. It's like they don't watch any games. But the hate comes from when Bayern and Real weren't this dominant. Remember when Real were knocked out of the 1/8-finals for like 8-10 years? But every pundit still put them as favourites to winning the CL every year. Their team was unbalanced as $#@!. At the same time, they kept trash talking Italian football. I swear to god. Since 2000, they've said that Italian football is outdated and finished. Now, when Italian football is at an all time low, I hear a lot of praise. It's only because it looks more attractive.

Now, it's a different talk.
Yeah i remember that time, i think its because Real Madrid allways got this "greatest club" about them, so thats why many rate them that high even when theyre shit.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Inter, United, and Chelsea are my most hated teams, in that order. I actually hate the entire EPL. Over-rated huff and puff league. Possibly now, and with coaches like the spineless coward Guardiola, the perfectionist Conte, and Hoerinho, we might actually start seeing a semblance of tactical nous amid all that mindless running and horrible defending.

Oh, and we aren't and shouldn't be considered one of the favorites. We have reached one final over the past 12 years, and lost the final on 6 occasions throughout our history, winning the competition ONLY twice. Barca, Bayern, and Real have been reaching the semis (at least) consistently over the past 5 years or so. Until we develop that level of consistency, we shouldn't be regarded as one of the favorites. They are ahead of us in the pecking order, and rightfully so. Yes, our midfield is weaker, but that doesn't mean I don't rate our chances. Can we win the whole thing? Definitely, but we have less chances than a Barca, Bayern, Real, or even ATM.

May 23, 2013
Inter, United, and Chelsea are my most hated teams, in that order. I actually hate the entire EPL. Over-rated huff and puff league. Possibly now, and with coaches like the spineless coward Guardiola, the perfectionist Conte, and Hoerinho, we might actually start seeing a semblance of tactical nous amid all that mindless running and horrible defending.

Oh, and we aren't and shouldn't be considered one of the favorites. We have reached one final over the past 12 years, and lost the final on 6 occasions throughout our history, winning the competition ONLY twice. Barca, Bayern, and Real have been reaching the semis (at least) consistently over the past 5 years or so. Until we develop that level of consistency, we shouldn't be regarded as one of the favorites. They are ahead of us in the pecking order, and rightfully so. Yes, our midfield is weaker, but that doesn't mean I don't rate our chances. Can we win the whole thing? Definitely, but we have less chances than a Barca, Bayern, Real, or even ATM.
Well obviously if we want to be considered elite we have to reach an elite level on consistency.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Actually, it's not quite true. I didn't hate Bayern that much. It also came later. Media plays a big part of this.

I was always cheering for Bayern to beat the two Spanish sides or those English sides when Juve was not in the games (I liked the Kahn, Effenberg, Basler, Elber Bayern). But I started really hating Bayern when this new super arrogant German generation of Neuer, Muller, etc happened. Then Pep happened. And then Vidal was the final nail in the coffin. Now I hate them as much as Barca, perhaps a tiny little bit less.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It all comes done to March. Allegri said it himself. If you reach your tactical, mental and physical peak in that month you have a chance to win it.

I would say the quality and depth of our squad gives us great chance this year. We can rotate a lot and still not lose in quality.

If we don't underestimate Serie A we could win it early and focus on CL completely.

May 23, 2013
It all comes done to March. Allegri said it himself. If you reach your tactical, mental and physical peak in that month you have a chance to win it.

I would say the quality and depth of our squad gives us great chance this year. We can rotate a lot and still not lose in quality.

If we don't underestimate Serie A we could win it early and focus on CL completely.
1 post away from 5,000

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:sergio:

Hummels was one of the main reasons that Germany won the World Cup alongside with Boateng. Both are fantastic centerbacks, and i may be biased but they can fully be compared with BBC.

Boateng aint that good in heading compared to the other 4, but he is so damn good when it comes to speed.

Boateng's aerial prowess is a joke to say the least, his hand ball against penalty shows that

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They have always been dirty. That's why I don't understand the sympathy from other fans. If an Italian team played like Atletico, people (also the media) would bitch and moan. It was the same, when Liverpool were relevant in Europe.

A simple case of cheering for the underdog. Nothing more to it really.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Boateng's aerial prowess is a joke to say the least, his hand ball against penalty shows that
So one big mistake just makes a player awful bad in the air for all time? Retard logic there. :sergio: Then all players will look like a joke at least once in theyre career.

He aint the best in the air compared to other center backs, but its not that bad as you wanna make it sound.

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
So one big mistake just makes a player awful bad in the air for all time? Retard logic there. :sergio: Then all players will look like a joke at least once in theyre career.

He aint the best in the air compared to other center backs, but its not that bad as you wanna make it sound.
Boateng is one the best defenders in the game - no doubt. He could be a little better on the ball (certainly not bad, but no Bonucci either) and as you say he might not be a monster in the air, but i don't recall him ever dominated in that regard anyway, often because he reads the game so well.

Sure, the penalty at the Euros was really clumsy, and a player of that calibre shouldn't make those kind of mistakes, but it happens from time to time, and all Juve fans know that (Chiellini vs. Dortmund, etc.), and it surely doesn't discredit a player unless he does it often...

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Boateng is one the best defenders in the game - no doubt. He could be a little better on the ball (certainly not bad, but no Bonucci either) and as you say he might not be a monster in the air, but i don't recall him ever dominated in that regard anyway, often because he reads the game so well.

Sure, the penalty at the Euros was really clumsy, and a player of that calibre shouldn't make those kind of mistakes, but it happens from time to time, and all Juve fans know that (Chiellini vs. Dortmund, etc.), and it surely doesn't discredit a player unless he does it often...
Exactly. I dont rate Chiellini less because of he´s slip against Monaco, things like that just happens from time to time.

Boateng is one of the best defenders on the ball, have you seen he´s long passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)