Champions League 2016/2017 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What ATM are doing is nothing short of fantastic. The club is financially nothing in comparison to any of the big clubs and they twice were inches away from winning the title. They knocked Bayern and Barca out (twice now?) and reached their second final in 3 years. They won La liga against the two spanish giants (I doubt Bayern can pull that off), regularly defeating Madrid in la liga and went all the way in the CL. You dont like them because they play counterattacking football? Your standard for liking a smaller club on a budget is if they challenge for all titles, AND do so with free flowing attacking football? Thats an incredibly high standard that only star studded squads can sometimes live upto. you could atleast appreciate the sheer grinta, efficiency and tactical genius of what they have been doing even if you dont find the football attractive.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
its a hypothetical. If Bayern played in La liga, would they have finished first? I don't think they would.
Lol, why shouldnt we? Its also not relevant at all in the previous discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

My reasons for that:
1) They got messi
2) Juve was sent to B for an mediocre Morati +more $#@!s. Serie A went down.
3) EPL become losers for nature 20 years algo
4) BM didn't do their job. You didn't kick those $#@!ing spaniards teams out of competition like JUVE used to do
Well we did in both 2012 vs Real Madrid and then Barcelona in 2013.

Lol at the foul on Alba. :lol: But yes in the last 3 years we havent done well against spanish clubs in CL.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Can't stand Simeone. Great coach, but one of the whiniest $#@!s out there. Always has been, both as a player and now as a coach. Crazy grinta and tactical nous, but so much bitchiness to go along with it.
Exactly. Nothing wrong in playing hard, but then dont act as whiny bitches, and thats what Atletico is.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Pep's Bayern was inferior but this new Bayern with Ancelotti is easily on the par with Real and Barca IMO.

I'd actually prefer us to play against Real rather than Bayern.
We havent seen Ancelotti's Bayern yet at all. I expect them to be better because I like Ancelotti more than Pep. But they could very well stagnate if not regress.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Eljo

Nov 29, 2013
One thing regarding our CL matchup with Dinamo Zagreb. If I'm not supposed to use other languages, please tell me.

Za sve Hrvate ovdje, zanima me, ako bo moguče kupiti ulaznice za utakmicu (bez paketa) prije, nego 24.9. @ 10:00 @ Maksimir? Ako je moguče, da se dogovorimo, ja možem dođi u Zagreb, da se sretimo, ako mi Vi možete kupiti ulaznico negdje na Hrvatskem? Možemo se dogovorit na privat, ako hočete.

Plan mi je inače, da idem u Zagbreb 24.9. ujutro i da vidim ako ima još ulaznica na Maksimiru al zabrinut sam, da če biti ulaznice skupe. Na Viagogo sada su ulaznice 70€ i više (100€ sa rezervacijom), čini mi se skupo

Hvala svima za info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)