Champions League 2016/2017 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Meh, we're always going to win the final. Much in football has to do with momentum and self belief. I said it on this very forum two years ago, the lack of belief from the fans hurt the players. If the fans don't believe, they won't believe either. Today, the atmosphere is completely different. Everyone believes, no everyone knows we can take on Real. And it will show in the final.
I agree, players have to show up with the right mentality and really believe they can win. That's why I like hearing Georgio admit they lacked that confidence in 2015 and now it is different. We have to go out there and go for the kill, take no hostages. Show a sheer will to win that would make us unstoppable.

Atletico last year was a superior team to Madrid but once they stepped on that field they were shitting themselves and lacked confidence.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Meh, we're always going to win the final. Much in football has to do with momentum and self belief. I said it on this very forum two years ago, the lack of belief from the fans hurt the players. If the fans don't believe, they won't believe either. Today, the atmosphere is completely different. Everyone believes, no everyone knows we can take on Real. And it will show in the final.
The fans believe more now because the players themselves believe more, and that is thanks to Allegri.

It's never the other way round.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I had friends when I was 8 I don't know Pokemon references
You didn't have a childhood if you didn't stage dragon ball fights with your friends.

:p

- - - Updated - - -

Why you disrespecting Goku like that?!
Goku saved us all with his spirit bomb.

On June 3 we should all raise our hands to the sky and send a spirit bomb to Cardiff.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You didn't have a childhood if you didn't stage dragon ball fights with your friends.

:p

- - - Updated - - -

Goku saved us all with his spirit bomb.

On June 3 we should all raise our hands to the sky and send a spirit bomb to Cardiff.
:lol:

I remember pretending to turn super saiyan :touched: @Kyle was too sophisticated for this shit, he was going through his hebrew isrealite initiation to manhood while we were pretending to beat frieza :lol:

my hands will be up 100% on june 3rd

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Those were the schoolyard days :touched:

When I was in grade 2 or 3, there was this kid that kept saying that Piccolo was trash and it used to piss me of like crazy, man was my favorite character :lol:
So one day, I brought my baby brother's dirty diapers to school :lol: and threw it at him :lol:
Was my first suspension :touched:

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
:lol:

I remember pretending to turn super saiyan :touched: @Kyle was too sophisticated for this $#@!, he was going through his hebrew isrealite initiation to manhood while we were pretending to beat frieza :lol:

my hands will be up 100% on june 3rd
Those freezer and cell sagas were epic. The first time Goku turned into a super sayayin was unbelievable.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Seriously we should slap a lawsuit on glik for what he said about us getting favours from refs

Goes to show what a small minded piece of shit he is. He has no place to be in the cl
Come on, this won't change anything. Just give a short statement, that this is of course not true and that Glik seems confused and probably should seek professional help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)