Cesc Fabregas? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
he's also better than almost every player we have, and considering his age and experience, he's worth a ton more. only an idiot would not swap him for trez! of course, losing him would be sad though. not that it's going to happen

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
As you may well know Freddy members of the forum are extremly biased.

I would give Trez for Fabregas in a second but as Salman says with a very heavy heart.

That is only natural.

Everyone would do that, Azzurri7 is just being supportive of Le Roi for the sake of it. Pretty sure he himself would take that deal, even if yes, we are very much attached to Trez ze player and it would be with a heavy heart. But we could as easily become attached to Cesc, considering he is of the age when we signed Trez too, and one of the absolute best mids in the world, not a hard choice, and would serve us for more then a decade.

And seriously, why does this thread exist? Someone just delete it, it cant get as pointless as transfer rumour as this one.
I actually understand where he's coming from, i had the same feelings for Henry, even when he was obviously past it(in his last season with us), at the time i wouldnt have swapped him for any other striker in the world (in hindsight, it was obvious bias).

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Oh i can really see us folking out £30m on Fabregas. tuttosport can be such a cock to read Most-times!!

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i'm curious, would you guys swap del piero for messi..................even witha heavy heart, would you, to be honest, you'd have to be an idiot in footballing terms not to, but...........del is del?

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
but Fabregas will interfere with Marchisio's development!
a big agree....he will and surely interfere with marchisio development, all we need just to be patient guys cause to be honest i've seen often he play and from the way marchisio play i have faith that this lad will be our "juve fabregas". dont you realize it?
all of you seen he play against madrid, well he got knock with injury but hey... the first goal that our captain scored and before amauri passed it who the first player who create and visualized DP goal at the first place?MARCHISIO

he just need a time to develop and learn and i believe his better than fabregas, and the most important thing his an italian

FORZA JUVE!!!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
i'm curious, would you guys swap del piero for messi..................even witha heavy heart, would you, to be honest, you'd have to be an idiot in footballing terms not to, but...........del is del?
That gotta be one of those questions you just can't answer...

How many of Juve fans would give up Baggio for Del Piero in 1994?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)