Cesc Fabregas? (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I dont want him, and you know why? because why we have to buy every player who plays well against us? fabregas played well, that doesnt mean we have to buy him, same with players like mancini or gerrard.

If they play well against juve, doesnt mean they play well with juve or well always in seria a. Its actually already becoming a tradition that we have problems against epl teams, yes, even if they dont have any england player on the lineup, its that faster tempo what is problem for us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Moggi D'Messiah said:
If thats how they see it then they seriously are mugging themselves off. La Liga isnt known for its defensive quality neither is the EPL. They'd rather stay in a league which makes them look good rather than test their qualities in serie A. Thats up to them. all i say to that is pussies! :D
Too bad your own team keeps proving you wrong in the Champions League...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Erik said:
Too bad your own team keeps proving you wrong in the Champions League...

Self inflicted. They keep saying we want the Champions league and now they have a mountain even the worlds top hiker cannot climb. They shot theselves in the foot. Suppose there is always the second leg. If they want it as bad as they say they do, they'll have to play a 'Prefect game' which i'll have more chance of winning the euro lottery.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
well we bought Trez who beat italia off his own foot in Euro, we Bought Zlatan who kicked out italy out of last Euro! maybe we should wait till next Euro keep the theme going..
Cesc is a definate talent u cannot deny that! if the chance is there grab it! iam sure Juve will not regret it in long run!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Alfio_87 said:
well we bought Trez who beat italia off his own foot in Euro, we Bought Zlatan who kicked out italy out of last Euro! maybe we should wait till next Euro keep the theme going..
Cesc is a definate talent u cannot deny that! if the chance is there grab it! iam sure Juve will not regret it in long run!

No doubt that'll be the plan. Remember Nedved in the Euro 96? He did the same in our group stage. ok he went to Lazio but eventually came to us.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Stephan said:
I dont want him, and you know why? because why we have to buy every player who plays well against us? fabregas played well, that doesnt mean we have to buy him, same with players like mancini or gerrard.

If they play well against juve, doesnt mean they play well with juve or well always in seria a. Its actually already becoming a tradition that we have problems against epl teams, yes, even if they dont have any england player on the lineup, its that faster tempo what is problem for us.
Well said :tup: . It seems our scouting goes as far as playing the actual teams...

OP
- vOnAm -

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    Cesc is a great talent...well it seems Barca's youths are doin wonders..at least two of them...
    I think that Cesc is really young and wont be a one season wonder but I don't think he will be consistant in top football anytime soon...

We do need a player like him, and he suits Juve's style of play under, especially under capello which is all work no creativity...given that Cesc gives alot of mobility, making good runs, but isn't much of a playmaker IMO.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Grmbl...those ridiculously overrated Premier League players...he's UNCAPPED for God's sake! Of course he's a big talent and we need a player like him, but Arsenal won't let him go unless we pay some enormous amount of money, which we don't have.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Its funny how some of the worlds leading clubs are actually bringing a youth player out now and again yet some would say Juventus actually stands for "youthfullness"...:faq1:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Inter, Juventus and Milan could compete for the signature of Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas, according to Italian Press reports.

The Spanish international's future is up in the air after he turned down a new deal with the Gunners.

Fabregas revealed earlier in the week that he had received an offer from an Italian outfit, but refused to disclose which side it was.

The Barcelona native has previously hinted that he would be open to a Serie A switch and Tuttosport reports that Juventus, Milan and Inter are keeping an eye on the situation.

But, any side looking to loosen Arsenal's grip on Fabregas will need deep pockets.

Tuttosport claims that the three Italian giants are bracing themselves for a bidding war, which could see Fabregas fetch around £30m.

However, the 21-year-old may opt instead to try his hand in La Liga where sides are more likely to have the necessary capital.

- Football Italia

adelove

The Very Special One
    Sep 29, 2003
    fabregas will cost some big $$$$$$...if he is goin 2 join us we will ahve 2 fight off some keen competition,not just in terms of $$$$ but also in terms of our image and attraction to the best players which has suffered slightly since the calciopoli

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Our lack of trophies is understandably worrying him. And Wengers tendancy to sell and his reluctance to buy is also a factor here, a few days ago Cesc said that he thought we lacked experience, i mean he's the oldest player in our midfield for gods sake!!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    is this a joke thread?! arsenal won't sell him except for a load of cash (which we don't have), and it's clear he'd go to barca (who don't desperately need him) or real, who have the cash, and want him

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    load of rubbish, while i agree he may leave arsenal, he won't be coming to juventus, i think a return to spain or possibly one of the milanese giants

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)