Cesc Fabregas? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
a big agree....he will and surely interfere with marchisio development, all we need just to be patient guys cause to be honest i've seen often he play and from the way marchisio play i have faith that this lad will be our "juve fabregas". dont you realize it?
all of you seen he play against madrid, well he got knock with injury but hey... the first goal that our captain scored and before amauri passed it who the first player who create and visualized DP goal at the first place?MARCHISIO

he just need a time to develop and learn and i believe his better than fabregas, and the most important thing his an italian

FORZA JUVE!!!

:lol: Well it was just a matter of time, wasnt it? :lol:

Arsenal probably won't let him go for less, which makes him a bad investment. If he played to his potential at Juve, he'd be worth it, but there's no guarantee he would fit in - just seeing him play for Spain emphasises that.

What?? :confused2

He's been impressive for Spain almost everytime he's given the chance, other than the Euro 2008 final i cant remember any recent run of games where he'd been poor for Spain.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Actually i think its because he and Xavi are just way to similar and they play the exact same role, and we all know Xavi is undroppable in Spain. Cesc is just unlucky imo.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
@Elvin

Are you suggesting that the Del Piero of 1994 was a better player than the Messi of 2008?

If you are,then you're wrong.Messi is already arguably the best in the world right now.Del Piero was no where near the best in the world in 1994.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
i'm curious, would you guys swap del piero for messi..................even witha heavy heart, would you, to be honest, you'd have to be an idiot in footballing terms not to, but...........del is del?
It's not gonna happen ever, so why should we think about it?

If Arsenal ask to swap Trezeguet and Cesc, I'd say the same thing, it's not gonna happen.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
a big agree....he will and surely interfere with marchisio development, all we need just to be patient guys cause to be honest i've seen often he play and from the way marchisio play i have faith that this lad will be our "juve fabregas". dont you realize it?
all of you seen he play against madrid, well he got knock with injury but hey... the first goal that our captain scored and before amauri passed it who the first player who create and visualized DP goal at the first place?MARCHISIO

he just need a time to develop and learn and i believe his better than fabregas, and the most important thing his an italian

FORZA JUVE!!!
:lol2:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
up to 40M euros he is a good deal to any club as he is a player who dictate the rythem of the game has great passing ability, he takes a team forward and defend very well

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe...Why doesnt he fit the Italian style? You do know he is spanish right that plays the continental type of footie that is more similar to Italy then the English style he has managed to excell and adapt to?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
up to 40M euros he is a good deal to any club as he is a player who dictate the rythem of the game has great passing ability, he takes a team forward and defend very well
IMO it looks he doesnt fit the italian style, as other england based CM's...
i wouldnt pay that sum of money just to see him flop...
Wouldn't gamble 40 mil euros on him. He's perfect for arsenal but again how many players who were absalutely great in arsenal but not so much in other teams (henry, anelka, vieira...). Big gamble for any team to pay such money on arsenal players...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So according to the media we're getting Fabregas, Diego, Schweinsteiger and XaVi. SWEET! Watch out Udinese and Napoli here we come.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Elvin

Are you suggesting that the Del Piero of 1994 was a better player than the Messi of 2008?

If you are,then you're wrong.Messi is already arguably the best in the world right now.Del Piero was no where near the best in the world in 1994.
DP was the best in the world in 1997-1998 AFTER RONALDO who was too good to be true
at 1994 DP was still learning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)