Cesc Fabregas? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Inter, Juventus and Milan could compete for the signature of Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas, according to Italian Press reports.

The Spanish international's future is up in the air after he turned down a new deal with the Gunners.

Fabregas revealed earlier in the week that he had received an offer from an Italian outfit, but refused to disclose which side it was.

The Barcelona native has previously hinted that he would be open to a Serie A switch and Tuttosport reports that Juventus, Milan and Inter are keeping an eye on the situation.

But, any side looking to loosen Arsenal's grip on Fabregas will need deep pockets.

Tuttosport claims that the three Italian giants are bracing themselves for a bidding war, which could see Fabregas fetch around £30m.

However, the 21-year-old may opt instead to try his hand in La Liga where sides are more likely to have the necessary capital.

- Football Italia

The bold part sums it up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
It would be an amazing signing if we got him. Funny reading the old posts, people saying Arsenal should give us Fabregas AND cash for Trez!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
More like 30 Mil for Adebayor or Yaya Toure.
Threads like these should be banned, they have zero chance of being true so why humor the people who write this nonsense.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Trezeguet worth much more than Fabregas.
I strongly disagree. Fabregas has another ten years ahead of him and he's already one of the best midfielders in Europe. Trez has another 2 years maximum in him imo. I'm positive if we asked a neutral(a fan of a club other than Arsenal or Juve) at this present time, he'd take Cesc over Trez with his eyes closed.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I strongly disagree. Fabregas has another ten years ahead of him and he's already one of the best midfielders in Europe. Trez has another 2 years maximum in him imo. I'm positive if we asked a neutral(a fan of a club other than Arsenal or Juve) at this present time, he'd take Cesc over Trez with his eyes closed.
As you may well know Freddy members of the forum are extremly biased.

I would give Trez for Fabregas in a second but as Salman says with a very heavy heart.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Everyone would do that, Azzurri7 is just being supportive of Le Roi for the sake of it. Pretty sure he himself would take that deal, even if yes, we are very much attached to Trez ze player and it would be with a heavy heart. But we could as easily become attached to Cesc, considering he is of the age when we signed Trez too, and one of the absolute best mids in the world, not a hard choice, and would serve us for more then a decade.

And seriously, why does this thread exist? Someone just delete it, it cant get as pointless as transfer rumour as this one.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juventus to buy Fabregas?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)