Cesc Fabregas? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
This will be a short thread but...

Vieira wants Fab reunion at Juve Saturday 1 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick Vieira has asked Juventus to reunite him with his former Arsenal midfield partner Cesc Fabregas next season.

“I would very much like to play alongside him again,” Vieira was quoted as saying in today’s ‘Corriere dello Sport’ newspaper.

The Frenchman forged a successful partnership with the teenage Spaniard at Highbury last year before accepting a move to Juventus.

Now it’s claimed that the Bianconeri have made enquiries about Fabregas to bring a little more pace and creativity into their midfield.

Fabregas impressed the Turin directors with his performance and goal in Arsenal’s 2-0 Champions League quarter-final win last week and Wednesday’s second leg will allow transfer guru Luciano Moggi to initiate negotiations.

Fabregas has a contract with Arsenal until 2011, but had been heavily linked with Real Madrid up until a few days ago.

Reports suggested he has a clause in the original move from Barcelona banning him from returning to a different Spanish club.

In a bid to cut down on the alleged £15m price-tag placed on the 18-year-old’s head, Juventus could offer David Trezeguet as part of the deal. The French hitman was a known target for Arsenal last season and would reunite with fellow countryman Thierry Henry.

channel4.com

Again this is a short thread coz i don't see Arsenal offloading the teenager..eventhough I think Juve need a player like him.

But who is Vieira to ask for him to be bought by Juve? Slap for Emerson or what?
The only way Vieira is going to be able to reunite is if Vieira RETURNS to Arsenal which is the more likely. SO perhaps he's not asking Cesc to be bought by Juve but Arsenal to buy him back :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Cesc Fabregas is he was to come for Juventus i would not say no! the kids got it all at just the tender age of 18 can only get betta! but i dont think Arsenal will let go of him cheaply

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
vieira wants cesc in juve to help him out in midfield, it seems that last year fabregas was the head and the legs and vieira only the captain and it was very clever to sell him at that price. so i wish that fabregas would join but somebody show the back door to vieira

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
umm, if trez was involved then Arsenal would have to give us Cesc plus cash because there is no way Cesc Fabregas is worth trez plus cash...that is just pulling his chain way too much. he could be a one season wonder as far as we know.

Vieira calling Cesc?? Emerson should be calling for Ronaldinho then because that is what is needed. Emerson has been great this season and if anything, maybe Vieira should be the one to make way.

15 million???? Put that on the table at Villareal for Riquelme, he is what is needed.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Tino said:
what??? why??
Well for starters: when was the last time a Spaniard came to Italy? Overall, good Spaniards go to play in England occasionally for the adventure of it and when they get tired of the weather they go back home. Most of them don't even consider moving to the rivalling Serie A in 'that weird country with the boring football' :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What? Have we even lost our own ability to scout talent under Capello's reign, that now we're reduced to picking out the players that help their teams outdo our predictable style of play. Godammit, we're the next Galacticos. Don Fab, get the fuck out.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
baggio said:
What? Have we even lost our own ability to scout talent under Capello's reign, that now we're reduced to picking out the players that help their teams outdo our predictable style of play. Godammit, we're the next Galacticos. Don Fab, get the fuck out.

Im with ya on this one! Don Crap Get that fuk out, You silly ass raped victim. Bring in the Lippster back, that man had the eye for talent, he bought in henry before ancelotti sold him. He put zambrotta left back who is the best left back in the world. What has CRAP DONE!?!?!?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Adrian said:
umm, if trez was involved then Arsenal would have to give us Cesc plus cash because there is no way Cesc Fabregas is worth trez plus cash...that is just pulling his chain way too much. he could be a one season wonder as far as we know.

Vieira calling Cesc?? Emerson should be calling for Ronaldinho then because that is what is needed. Emerson has been great this season and if anything, maybe Vieira should be the one to make way.

15 million???? Put that on the table at Villareal for Riquelme, he is what is needed.
You're so right

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Erik said:
Most of them don't even consider moving to the rivalling Serie A in 'that weird country with the boring football' :D

Boring Football? You wanna pipe down a tad Mr Eriksson :D .Technically the best league in the world. 3 clubs still in the C.L. History of Italian football says it all. Its not that they think the league is boring, more the fact that they havent got the BALLS to go there. Scared ass mothers!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Theres plenty of fabregas's out there, if juve look deeply in their primavera they may just find one. I say hell no to him for the following reasons:

a) expensive - I aint willing to trade trezeguet for him and to be honest I dont see arsenal intrested in trezeguet much, especially as they have enough quality forwards as it is. As for the issue of henry staying? well he will most likely stay only if arsenal win CL.. and will they? I believe so.

b) Hyped - I know I may be infamous after this, but seriously his fairly new to the stage, a good season doesnt say much, yes he outplayed our team, but was it him who was great or our team that was poor? I would say the latter. Yes his good but certainly we were to blame.

c) Form - His form has been up and down, his only been consistent recently, if you look at the EPL you would easily spot his been outclassed by many players who share a quater of his price in the transfer market.

d) theres prolly a few other reasons but I cant think of any more for the time being...

Either way it aint juve to go out there spending loads on a young kid, I cant remember the last kid we actually spent loads on. We are the old lady, and old we are...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We gotta give our youngsters a chance. lets them breathe a little. Im sure they'll even surprise us. Were a club set in our own ways, we'll never change. Especially with Capello at the helm.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The question remains on the youngsters, was it a matter of the board behind capello or rather capello himself. What im trying to say is that under lippi we didnt exactly have many youth products appearing out of the blue. So its this a problem that stretches higher up the hierarchy? and not just a problem from capello?

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Stop this thing with the expensive transfers.Let's pay attantion to young and hungry cheap players.IMO some primavera players are not that bad

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Boring Football? You wanna pipe down a tad Mr Eriksson :D .Technically the best league in the world. 3 clubs still in the C.L. History of Italian football says it all. Its not that they think the league is boring, more the fact that they havent got the BALLS to go there. Scared ass mothers!
That's not how most Spaniards see it, and that's all that matters here.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Erik said:
That's not how most Spaniards see it, and that's all that matters here.

If thats how they see it then they seriously are mugging themselves off. La Liga isnt known for its defensive quality neither is the EPL. They'd rather stay in a league which makes them look good rather than test their qualities in serie A. Thats up to them. all i say to that is pussies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)