Carlos Tevez (12 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
no money? yet they can afford to give tevez 5 mill a season? perleassssse we should at the very least have taken full ownership of vadala!

- - - Updated - - -

they didn't pay us $#@! and the option to buy price will be negotiated on boca's terms. Again as i said before assume he has a positive spell at Juve boca can name their price so not only did we get nothing for tevez but we end up actually paying a considerable amount for a player if he turns out well, and if not then again we get nothing for tevez and boca get vadala back
Badass if you read the quote you'll see that boca can't name their price. They said they've reduced the buy out clause they demanded by 50%. So if they value vadala now at 15m that buy out clause for us in 2 years time will be for 7.5m for his full registration.

Tevez im going to miss you, you've been immense for 2 years and you never hid your desire to go back to Argentina, which is honourable because you could play anywhere.

Thanks for 2 amazing years, quality player, class act

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
no money? yet they can afford to give tevez 5 mill a season? perleassssse we should at the very least have taken full ownership of vadala!

- - - Updated - - -

they didn't pay us shit and the option to buy price will be negotiated on boca's terms. Again as i said before assume he has a positive spell at Juve boca can name their price so not only did we get nothing for tevez but we end up actually paying a considerable amount for a player if he turns out well, and if not then again we get nothing for tevez and boca get vadala back
You can't negotiate the option to buy later, it's a fixed price that you agree beforehand. So WTF are you talking about?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Great to have had you here for those 2 years. Thank you for giving your all. Hopefully you continue winning at Boca & channel all the future talent to us. You are out ambassador in Argentina.
I suspect the management knew all along that he was going home.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

Anyways, Grazie Carlitos. You were the man, machine and God all wrapped up into one un-destroyable Argie body.

May Dybala fill your shoes.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm happy for what he has given us in these years here. He was an unstoppable beast, the best forward we've had in a while. Wish he would've stayed, but what can you do? Good luck Tevez :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)