Carlos Tevez (115 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Am I the only one who is not one bit sad about his departure? I mean he is surely gonna be missed given his huge impact on our success but we were sure it was going to happen. What we were not sure about was whether he would be a good addition to our team, and he well exceeded our expectations. We didn't pay that much for him either. And now he wants to go, and we knew it was bound to happen. Can't respect him more and admire him more for being such an excellent player (and a quintessential professional player, as strange as it may sound) for our team.
Same here.

olliemorris

Apr 21, 2015
I got too emotional with Pirlo who most likely to join NYFC and now Tevez confirmed his move to Boca Juniors, yeah they will be surely missed, but the thing is Tevez made a huge impact for the club and I'm expecting him to stay for another 3 years here in the club before he decided to retire of join his first club.

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
Am I the only one who is not one bit sad about his departure? I mean he is surely gonna be missed given his huge impact on our success but we were sure it was going to happen. What we were not sure about was whether he would be a good addition to our team, and he well exceeded our expectations. We didn't pay that much for him either. And now he wants to go, and we knew it was bound to happen. Can't respect him more and admire him more for being such an excellent player (and a quintessential professional player, as strange as it may sound) for our team.
:agree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
You will forget him soon if Dybala does what I am expecting from him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4993495 said:
that's why there is not buy-out clause or something? what the point to hide it? and what if he will have another double numbers in the upcoming season? we have to pay another 30-40m then?
I think there has to be, it wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah i forgot about that, just read it. As I said, there has to be some sort of agreement. Allegri loves the kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announced that it has finalised an agreement with U.S. Sassuolo Calcio S.r.l. for the termination in favour of Sassuolo of the current player sharing agreement (pursuant to art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) concerning the registration rights of the player Simone Zaza for a consideration of € 7.5 million to be paid in three years. The economic effect is positive for about € 5.4 million.
This was the official statement regarding Zaza, same thing there. No mention of the buyback.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think it will eventually hit us in our first game next season when he's not there. I'm gonna miss his grinta like crazy. And his goal celebrations.

:(

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think it will eventually hit us in our first game next season when he's not there. I'm gonna miss his grinta like crazy. And his goal celebrations.

:(
Don't worry. Mandzukic will crack his head open while putting in a header and all will be well again in this world :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)