Carlos Tevez (41 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Thanks for everything, Carlos. Already miss you. You were brilliant in these 2 seasons, by far our best player. Dybala has some big shoes to fill.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thanks for everything Tevez, he delivered more than we expected and also Juve helped him to reach at his very best, but the circumstances of his departure leave a bitter taste...
At any case, a worthy player to carry our number 10 for these years!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Am I the only one who is not one bit sad about his departure? I mean he is surely gonna be missed given his huge impact on our success but we were sure it was going to happen. What we were not sure about was whether he would be a good addition to our team, and he well exceeded our expectations. We didn't pay that much for him either. And now he wants to go, and we knew it was bound to happen. Can't respect him more and admire him more for being such an excellent player (and a quintessential professional player, as strange as it may sound) for our team.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Am I the only one who is not one bit sad about his departure? I mean he is surely gonna be missed given his huge impact on our success but we were sure it was going to happen. What we were not sure about was whether he would be a good addition to our team, and he well exceeded our expectations. We didn't pay that much for him either. And now he wants to go, and we knew it was bound to happen. Can't respect him more and admire him more for being such an excellent player (and a quintessential professional player, as strange as it may sound) for our team.
I'm with you. Great player for us, but won't actually miss him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)