Carlos Tevez (8 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We bought him for 10 mill. What would you consider fair, while knowing that Boca has no money?
no money? yet they can afford to give tevez 5 mill a season? perleassssse we should at the very least have taken full ownership of vadala!

- - - Updated - - -

They paid us 5mln which we used to get Vadala.

That's not nothing. :D
they didn't pay us shit and the option to buy price will be negotiated on boca's terms. Again as i said before assume he has a positive spell at Juve boca can name their price so not only did we get nothing for tevez but we end up actually paying a considerable amount for a player if he turns out well, and if not then again we get nothing for tevez and boca get vadala back

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Getting Vadala sounded like a fair deal imo, sounds like he's quite promising. Guess they valued him too highly. So if Boca say no that, what do we do next? Refuse to let him go?
and we value tevez highly too. and if boca value vadala that highly then I can't imagine the buyout price will within our range should he grow into his promise. getting him only on loan with option to buy was retarded and we've opened ourselves open on potentially paying a lot more in the future

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
and we value tevez highly too. and if boca value vadala that highly then I can't imagine the buyout price will within our range should he grow into his promise. getting him only on loan with option to buy was retarded and we've opened ourselves open on potentially paying a lot more in the future
Do you know what an option to buy means or are you as stupid as you appear?

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
with Mandukic, Morata and Zaza, we are flat on a SS with just Dybala, I dunno why we'd loan Coman after he did decently lat season, the guy is a winger (and pacey, one of the things our team lacks with no Tevez and just Morata and Dybala now) but did great at AM whenever he was called upon, I say we give him a good run in that spot next season, its about time we start trusting in these young kids, Ronaldo and Rooney were quite young when they starred for United, Zaza is a scrub, I really don't like the idea of him here at all over Berardi but oh well.
Also on the Vadala part, I say we put him in the first team, we can't waste him in the primavera, the guy was starting to make appearances for Boca team A, we'd really be wasting him if we opt to play him in the jnr team. Offer him a Coman type of role last season, I think he will come good.

instead of trying to get ripped off chasing the Oscars, Iscos and Pastores and cos when we know these teams want our best players, we should just give the kids a shot especially Coman.
:agree:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Seriously, fucking Boca, we should hardball it and hold out for vadala+5mil.

Just let it drag for some weeks, let tevez see how little efford Boca does to get him. Get some drama going there.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
man seeing this thread moved to history section is very, very tough. The rest of the legends that retired were kinda over the hill but this guy would be a lock for our starting eleven.

Mar 10, 2009
As if 5 million would have made all the difference anyway, lets look at the bright side and see if this Valada guy is as good as they say he is. Speaking of which, shouldn't we open up a thread for him since we've moved Tevez here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)