Carlos Tevez (3 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
If only he'd seen out his contract. :sad:

No legend status for me... but I had his jersey in my cart a couple times this past season, and didn't quite pull the trigger. Was saving it for the third year, to really solidify his status, he was just so special for our club. Was also waiting for the Adidas train. This one hurts like a bitch, I still can't believe he's gone, just thought they looked so happy, and things were going so well, so why not another year or two? Thank fuck we've reenforced fairly well, IMO. Do need one more creative element up front.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
What's going on with these Agnelli quotes? Mistranslation?

"Tevez is still a Juventus player, we have a transparent relationship with him & he's a player that we really need"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tevez 'grateful to Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Carlos Tevez said goodbye to Juventus and their fans after his move to Boca Juniors. “I am very grateful!”

The striker was released early from his contract to return 'home’ for his beloved Boca and will be presented to supporters on Monday.

“A new chapter begins and I just want to say thank you so much for my two fantastic years at Juventus,” wrote Tevez on Instagram.

“I also thank all my fans who stayed with me during the good and bad times. Without you I wouldn’t have been able to play two great seasons. You were incredible to me and I appreciate it very much.

“I wish to thank all my teammates and the staff at Juve who helped me so much both on and off the field.

“You taught me a great deal, I am very grateful! I hope to keep up the good results. Always Forza Juve.”

--------

Forza Tevez.

:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)