Carlos Tevez (8 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Although it should be demanded at this level to score in the position Tevez was in when he scored, it was still a finish that deserves some praise. I think many strikers, such as Quag for example, would've botched it.

If you look at the goal from this angle, it's clear that he had to strike it immediately, with composure. There wasn't a big opening for the goal, but he placed it exactly where he had to, and thankfully Marchetti went the wrong way.

Very good finish by Carlitos.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Although it should be demanded at this level to score in the position Tevez was in when he scored, it was still a finish that deserves some praise. I think many strikers, such as Quag for example, would've botched it.

If you look at the goal from this angle, it's clear that he had to strike it immediately, with composure. There wasn't a big opening for the goal, but he placed it exactly where he had to, and thankfully Marchetti went the wrong way.

Simply amazing.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
the best thing I saw was not the fact that he scored, but how much attention of the opposition players he observes just by being on the pitch, which frees the rest of our players.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was copping kicks and fouls all game, kept his cool and kept plugging away. A few kinks still left to iron out, but wow when he is fully for and firing, watch out. Love that he got a goal on his competitive debut with us. Dude looks happy as fuck to be here. Dajeeee Apache!

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,172
    He will prove to be the best signing in Serie A all season, and there have been some big transfers.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    It's gonna feel weird as fuck to 'fanboy' a player together with you @ZoSo, but there's a first time for everything I guess! :D

I'm going Apache-crazy over here!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

:lol: That assessment would've been a lot more astute if you'd mentioned Matri. Objectivity, brother. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Tevez: Conte is like Sir Alex.

Dec 31, 2008
    “Conte, in certain ways, reminds me of Ferguson,” the 29-year-old, who spent two seasons at Old Trafford, noted. “Especially in his desire to leave no stone unturned.”
    “I’m happy about the victory and the team’s performance as a whole,” he stated after scoring in the 4-0 Italian Super Cup win over Lazio.
    “This Juventus side can go far and the aim is to win another Scudetto, but we know we still have to improve.”
    “I feel good physically and I will develop as I continue to get games under my belt,” he explained. “All I have to improve is my contact with the ball and my understanding with my teammates.”

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Nice for him to get an early goal, relieves a bit of pressure.

His face in the first 5 minutes of the game:

"What have I done coming here!?"

:lol:

Some of those tackles, you could see them targeting him. He gave as good as he got overall, tried to dribble too much early on, but then got into the shape of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)