Carlos Tevez (15 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Cassano on his prime could be comparable with tevez on his prime. Both are inmensely talented players, with different playstyles but inmensely talented.

As far as talent goes.. both have been very good. But Cassano have been doing shit the 80% of his carrier.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tevez hasn't really been the first option striker in a long time now, probably since those West Ham days. I'm sure he's enjoying it now.
I think he was missing this kind of things since his Boca Junior days.He will soon realize that in Juventus is not all about money, image and sponsors, but also about the sport itself, about meeting certain parameters of sporting performance but enjoying it at the same time.

In England he was some kind of pseudo rockstar. But im pretty sure that in the few weeks he has in Juve, working under conte, perceiving what this teams represents and represented , he already realized that he is not here for the looks and the fat contracts.. but to play the sport and fulfill excellency. And that could be the motivation he just needed, specially playing alongside talented players like him.

Sometimes between money, sponsors,hot models, rows with coaches etc, living like a super star... you can lose focus and profesionalism.

He will find that urge to excell at playing pro football with us again.

- - - Updated - - -

Cassano must be the most overrated player in tuz history.
Talented indeed, but very VERY bad as a proffesional,,,tot he point that his talents are worth almost nothing.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,211
    I think it was about equal between him and Aguero last season, would have to check the minutes.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
    He sad that he was glad to play with Vucinic. That Mirko is a very good player and so on. And goddamn I agree with him. I hope we won't sell Vucinic this year. He is lazy, but he can creat a goal from nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)