Carlos Tevez (12 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
But when he is at his best he never goes a game without atleast one goal and one assist. The supercoppa is an exemption, but he just gets stuff done when he plays good. He holds the balll up and keeps pressure off the team, dribbles past opponents like they dont exist, plays through balls like Silva and curls the ball into the net. He would be a 30+ m striker if he had some form of consistency to him.
He's been vital for our attack. Key passes, his intelligent flicks, goals and general impact on the game flow decided many games. He would definitely be 30m striker if he was little more consistent. I have some feeling that this particular problem of his is about to change this year as he finally has some serious competition up front. Good incentive for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #2,242
    When did I say he was better than Silva? My god.
    I disagree. It might look as if David Silva has superior passing but the guy plays in a much more open league, where teams almost never park the bus. Vucinic has been given the assignment to crack open defences who from the first minute showed up only to play a 0-0 game. It's easier to play a through ball when there are three defenders in front of you as opposed to breaking open two lines of four with one pass.
    :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)