Carlos Tevez (154 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nice for him to get an early goal, relieves a bit of pressure.

His face in the first 5 minutes of the game:

"What have I done coming here!?"

:lol:

Some of those tackles, you could see them targeting him. He gave as good as he got overall, tried to dribble too much early on, but then got into the shape of the game.

Psychologically though, I think it's HUGE for a player to score on debut. Even the accomplished ones, when they change teams, take a lot of pressure off themselves when they're able to. This goal is going to give Carlitos the confidence to play a little more freely IMO.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Nice for him to get an early goal, relieves a bit of pressure.

His face in the first 5 minutes of the game:

"What have I done coming here!?"

:lol:

Some of those tackles, you could see them targeting him. He gave as good as he got overall, tried to dribble too much early on, but then got into the shape of the game.
Aye, was it Biava that came through from behind and kicked him in the arm/side?

Textbook piece of defending when playing someone new to a league.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Tevez hasn't really been the first option striker in a long time now, probably since those West Ham days. I'm sure he's enjoying it now.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, I was about to say. A Cassano in his prime was quite the player. Would be hard to say that Tevez is much better. I'd happily sign a Cassano in his prime eyes closed. World class.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Yea, I was about to say. A Cassano in his prime was quite the player. Would be hard to say that Tevez is much better. I'd happily sign a Cassano in his prime eyes closed. World class.
Cassano prime? We talking bout the days with his Bon Jovi hairstyle? :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)