Carlos Tevez (131 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
needs to be smarter in his play, Italian defenders will continue hacking at him and he won't be able to power through them...should take the foul.

that being said, had some bright moments and scored on his competitive debut, cannot ask for more...Forza Carlitos!

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
needs to be smarter in his play, Italian defenders will continue hacking at him and he won't be able to power through them...should take the foul.

that being said, had some bright moments and scored on his competitive debut, cannot ask for more...Forza Carlitos!
Exactly my thoughts.

He was very emotional when he scored even though it was 3-0 already. Shows you how seriously he's taking this job. That's the kind of player i like.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I think he needs to avoid holding the ball for so long at times, he still looks a bit too heavy to attempt to dribble at times but it was a promising start and literally stood up and shouted when he scored :)

Grande Carlos

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012

It’s a pleasure to play alongside talented players such as Vucinic. This Juve side can go far, the aim is to win another Scudetto, but we know we still have to improve.

Hard times ahead for Llorente. Tevez is pure sex and his understanding with Vucinic is on the right path.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hard times ahead for Llorente.
lets hope not

i wanna see all of those 3 a lot of play time.

Tevez.... oh my.

i was more impressed with his workrate than with anything else.....
soemtimes i was like "dude stop running like mad ull burn ursself",,,,,,,,,,,,,, but it seems that is his "another day at the office" mode....

BEAST

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
but you know... i have this eerie feeling that the presence of Tevez will up the game of all our forwards. He is setting a good example of workrate... tevez is running nonstop.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)