Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (58 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He's our best CB still
yeah, but he can't play a whole season, so we either get a 5th cb or just let him go. he probably wants to play a year in the mls so that settles the dilemma.

btw he's my favorite juve player of the last ~decade, i even loved him more than tevez, cuadrado or mandzukic, and those guys are some of my all-time fav juve players, so the bar is high. it will surely be an emotional farewell.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yeah, but he can't play a whole season, so we either get a 5th cb or just let him go. he probably wants to play a year in the mls so that settles the dilemma.

btw he's my favorite juve player of the last ~decade, i even loved him more than tevez, cuadrado or mandzukic, and those guys are some of my all-time fav juve players, so the bar is high. it will surely be an emotional farewell.
Yes, that's true also. I was more so telling Elvin that he's not leaving because he's useless, probably just wants to try MLS before retirement. If he stayed he'd surely provide value

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

To me he's part of a Holy Trinity with Del Piero and Buffon.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Top 5 for me. DP and Giggi are untouchable at the throne.
ADP
Buffon
Nedved
Trez
Chiellini
For me it's something like this :

Gigi
Adp
Chiellini
Nedved
Trezeguet

I like Chiellini more than Del Piero , but for sure Alex is bigger Juve legend , while i think Gigi is biggest legend .

I still can't get over the fact he stayed with us on B , just right after he won the world cup (was maybe the best player there) , he was best GK in the world without a doubt could've started for every single team in the world , if he went to Barca,Real,Manu he would have at least 1/2 chls , but he chose to stay , and he was on his best years .

Don't get me wrong Alex did this too , but he wasn't top 3 player in the world , while Gigi was no 1 for sure :)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
For me it's something like this :

Gigi
Adp
Chiellini
Nedved
Trezeguet

I like Chiellini more than Del Piero , but for sure Alex is bigger Juve legend , while i think Gigi is biggest legend .

I still can't get over the fact he stayed with us on B , just right after he won the world cup (was maybe the best player there) , he was best GK in the world without a doubt could've started for every single team in the world , if he went to Barca,Real,Manu he would have at least 1/2 chls , but he chose to stay , and he was on his best years .

Don't get me wrong Alex did this too , but he wasn't top 3 player in the world , while Gigi was no 1 for sure :)
DP refused Ferguson. His words: 'a real gentleman never abandons his lady' will forever be remembered. ADP holds all the major records for our club. He won a trophy that Buffon misses the most at club level, the CL, as protagonist for Juve (the only one Ive witnessed since :sad: ) . His longevity for an outfield player was something else. He became top scorer in Serie a at the age of 34. ;)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
we’re doing top 5 now?

(just players I’ve actually watched)

1. Del Piero
2. Buffon
3. Zidane
4. Davids
5. Fagioli (jk..I gotta go with Pogba, he was something else at Juve)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
favorite or best?

best: platini, zidane, nedved, del piero, buffon. honorable mention: vidal, pure 2in1 player, just wow
favorite: platini, nedved, chiellini, plus two of mandzukic, tevez, caceres (yup), tacchinardi (yup), cuadrado, camoranesi, trez and conte (i absolutely loved him as a player, too bad it turned out he's a spineless cunt) depending on my mood. i also loved some players like brio, montero, davids, barzagli, porrini, marchisio, zambrotta (before calciopoli of course, biggest disappointment) way too many to mention.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Pretty wild how well he managed to bounce back though after it at his age and still put in quality performances
Dude, he missed 2/3 of every season since.

- - - Updated - - -

I rather survive another year with Chiellini and sign two good midfielders.
This club needs formatting. The squad has to change as much as possible.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Dude, he missed 2/3 of every season since.

- - - Updated - - -

This club needs formatting. The squad has to change as much as possible.
I meant in terms of playing games still at a top level, his body was shot though even before the acl. That calf of his is gone.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
:chiello:
:delpiero:

AA, don't be cheap, pay this guy just to be around the team daily .... perfect replacement for this guy .....
:pavel:
and Chiell knows how to properly make Italia expresso.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think I fell in love with him when he fucked ibra up in that game against inter (2008?)
Same here.

But I fell completely out of love with him when he (together with Buffon) got scared shitless vs Ronaldo (again) in Turin and choked. That broke the whole team IMHO and even the whole club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)