Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (80 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
First goal we conceded in that 0-3 at home. Pure chokejob.
Okay so now we know but falling out of love with him for that one play lol think about it ....

CR7 probably has done that to many a player ..... that's why is his the GOAT. Boy he is so cocky though pointing to himself but he produces.

What an initial save by Gigi and Baza with his arms extended like WTF just happened.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I didnt say fuck them. I said I fell out of love with Chiellini when I realized he is a bit of a choker.

Edit: their second goal. A goal conceded purely because of their fear of him.
Calling him a choker is silly and ridiculous but whatever, not really interested in polluting this thread with such talk

Oct 23, 2011
His last game is going to be emotional.

What are some of his most memorable games for you all? For me it’s the semi final in 2015 against Real Madrid at home. He busted his head super early in the game by a collision with (I believe) Ramos, and was fighting and trash talking with all their players for 90 minutes straight. What a legendary performance that was.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
His last game is going to be emotional.

What are some of his most memorable games for you all? For me it’s the semi final in 2015 against Real Madrid at home. He busted his head super early in the game by a collision with (I believe) Ramos, and was fighting and trash talking with all their players for 90 minutes straight. What a legendary performance that was.
So he didn't choke in that game?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
No chance of getting to any consensus in this debate with @Elvin with those examples… quite far away from even beginning to prove any point here with those silly Maldini or Del Piero comparisons because of a few unlucky moments/games in an almost 20years spanning career.. :lol:

Unless you guys find some Sergio Ramos moments when he choked and cost them(or eventually didn’t actually cost them that much because overall those numerous brainfarts were brushed away and went unnoticed because those sides were stronger and with way more individual quality than the ones Chiellini had to play with for large parts of his career) Real Madrid or Spain that is, then maybe there might actually be a chance to have him understand how out of place he is when he labels Chiellini or Buffon as chokers based on a few debatable episodes in a almost 20years long career which they spent with a club that went through hell and back up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)