Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (57 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Giorgio #Chiellini dreams about playing with Miami or Los Angeles in the #Mls. Juventus plans for the 2022-23 defence still tbd. Chiellini and president Agnelli will meet in the next weeks to decide the future of the captain. #transfers #juve

[Luca Bianchin]

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It’s probably time.. going to be a sad day when he leaves but not much more we can ask of him after all this years of service, age and injuries have taken their toll on him and perhaps this is the best time to either retire or try a less pressure environment like the MLS etc…

Although this was not the best outcome to his last season here given the lack of results i do still think we have an important chance to send him off on a high if we manage to at least win the Coppa Italia final, his departure along with potentially finishing up trophyless for the first time after so many years should be an additional boost to go on and win it.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Everything went downhill for us from the moment he suffered that ACL injury 3 years ago. He missed that season and it was the first season after 9 years that we didnt win Seria A and everything after that has been miserable and forgetable. How we have fallen, it makes me cry.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2022-05-06_03-17-07.jpg

CIAO JUVE I'M LEAVING AND COMING BACK

The captain has decided: last games in bianconero, and then a new experience. 3 paths: continue to play in a less challenging league, study one year abroad or start right away the management career in the club from the bottom.

[TuttoSport Front Page via JuventusNews24]

- - - Updated - - -

#Chiellini has now a 95% to leave #Juve in a few weeks. Celebrations are being arranged behind the scenes. A contract in Mls his goal, Los Angeles his dream.

[Luca Bianchin]

- - - Updated - - -

Giorgio #Chiellini will close his history with #Juventus at the end of the season. He will decide in the next days if to continue to play for another club or to retire. Meanwhile he has received interests from #MLS’s clubs. #transfers

[Nicolò Schira]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Chiellini is ready to say farewell to #Juventus. 4 games are left for the captain of the bianconeri: #Genoa, #Inter, #Lazio and #Fiorentina. For #JuveLazio, plans for a possible celebration are being set.

#JuveLazio

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Everything went downhill for us from the moment he suffered that ACL injury 3 years ago. He missed that season and it was the first season after 9 years that we didnt win Seria A and everything after that has been miserable and forgetable. How we have fallen, it makes me cry.
Pretty wild how well he managed to bounce back though after it at his age and still put in quality performances

Jun 16, 2020
I think that we’re making a mistake letting him leave a year before his contract will end. Even tho he’s able to play max 20 games, getting a good replacement will be difficult when we already have so many positions to focus on. Besides that I’m not ready for Bonucci as undisputed captain.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think that we’re making a mistake letting him leave a year before his contract will end. Even tho he’s able to play max 20 games, getting a good replacement will be difficult when we already have so many positions to focus on. Besides that I’m not ready for Bonucci as undisputed captain.
Stop. He is useless now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)