Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (66 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
It's hard to find an available 'excellent' LB around. I think Chiellini is very good at LB, I'd rather have some rock solid defender to partner Barzagli.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Had a good laugh at how he clutches his foot & dramatically rolls in agony after a foul. Ironic as he is our toughest guy & he dishes it out mercilessly & screams at those who react as he does. Good game today but a bit hesitant to exploit the empty space he found himself in on the left before Giacherini came in.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
IMO It's only worth it to move him back to CB if his new partner there can pass the ball, like Hummels. If we move him back there beside Barzagli and teams take Pirlo out of the game like they do sometimes, what the fuck do we do? Chiellini left to distribute the ball? No thanks.

This is a new Juve. We have like 60% possession, our CBs have the ball the whole game.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
no way you can take barzagli out of the team at the moment

best central defender in italy by a long

chiellini, might not be the best in his passing, but name me a defensively better leftback ?
if you name someone, name the price he would cost

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Chiellini laughs off Liverpool links By Football Italia staff

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini responded to reports he’ll join Liverpool. “It’s laughable. They really don’t know what to write.”

The English media had stories today suggesting Liverpool were planning a January bid for the Italian international.

“When I read these things, it really is laughable,” wrote Chiellini on his Twitter account.

“They really don’t know what to write.”

:rofl: good job giorgi :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you type the name of any footballer on the planet into Google you will find the following results in the suggestion bar:

player x
player x wikipedia
player x liverpool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)