Capello quits Juve – official (1 Viewer)

Nejc

May 13, 2006
1. we won't miss capello and his defensive playing style
2. he could take Emerson, Ibra,Zebina, but for load of money
3.Real can take Buffon, better he plays For real, not for Milan

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I hope that Capello will take Ibrahimovic with him....than I hope he will face an English club in C.L. and suck again,because he obviosly can't beat them.

I expect him to tell some bad things about us,as well.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
CHOKE at Real you heartless chump! Hope to see you in the C.L in 3years to come back and haunt your Fake Italian ass you SELLOUT!!!!

CUNT FUCK WANKER TWAT!!!! LOL

TreZeG00l

May 17, 2004
Nice Job CRapello......really:disagree:
i wish u good luck with all these losers in Real Madrid!!
F CK U AND HAVE A NICE LIFE...U F UCKING PIECE OF SH T!!

TreZeG00l

May 17, 2004
Legale Juve, richieste non coerenti (ANSA)

(ANSA) - ROMA, 4 LUG - "'Le richieste di penalizzazione fatte per le diverse squadre sono assolutamente non coerenti''. Questa la prima reazione della Juventus alle pesanti sanzioni formulate dal procuratore durante il processo: a parlare l'avvocato Zaccone, che sottolinea la diversità di trattamento tra gli incolpati. "La situazione accertata attraverso i fatti - spiega il difensore del club bianconero - e le prove acquisite non giustificano le differenze di trattamento sanzionatorio che emergono dalle richieste".

Can someone translate this it?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Romanisto said:
Wow. Aren't you the same bunch that were geeting a kick out of his departure from Roma two seasons ago? Seems like poetic justice to me.
I wanted him to stay. I just can't find fault in someone who brings two scudetti, even if they are tainted, he did the maximum he could.

In the CL, well you can't win it every year can you..

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
My point is that bastard is two-faced. He says one thing and does something else. Don't worry, once Juve are relegated, he'll take half of your squad with him. Hopefully for your guys sake, Juve will do the smart thing and just loan out players if your sentence is light.

Also, if Milan are sent to B or excluded for Champions League football, Buffon won't go there. He'll go to Real with Capello.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Romanisto said:
Wow. Aren't you the same bunch that were geeting a kick out of his departure from Roma two seasons ago? Seems like poetic justice to me.

well at least u can now leave us alone with the "stealing your manager and players" crap and go take it out on those fake spanish fans

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Romanisto said:
No thank you. He left us in disarray but we're ok now.:D

ah good, there was another forum with this romanista, who was totally anti capello etc... and it was so obvious that he was just upset that he left roma for us.
at least u seem different, well i hope so anyways.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This has to be the best thing that's happened to Juventus in the last 2 months. And hey, look at the bright side, all the mercernaries will be gone. True blue Juventini will remain. And when you play for the love of the shirt, you do great things. Hopefully, Capello's Madrid will find that out first hand in a CL final a couple of years from now. They say, life comes a full circle.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Badass Devil said:
ah good, there was another forum with this romanista, who was totally anti capello etc... and it was so obvious that he was just upset that he left roma for us.
at least u seem different, well i hope so anyways.
actualy all romanistas must kiss the hands of capello and thank him all the time, he made the imposible and won a scudeto with roma

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
Unfortunately, not all footballers or managers are loyal. There are a few examples like Totti, Maldini and Del Piero who play for love of the club but for every one of those, there are 10,000 of the opposite like Capello. Not everyone can understand it (especially when many of us would love to represent the club of our heart for much less) but it's football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)