Capello quits Juve – official (1 Viewer)

Mauro16

The Conformer
May 12, 2006
I'm so happy to here this news, and the fact he is going to Real Madrid - an embarrassment of a football club - to ruin them only pleases me more.

The only thing we need now is Deschamps to sign on and we'll have some brilliant football to look forward to in future, despite the league we may or may not be joining.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
BUt while we celebrate hopefully the end of dull football at Juve (hope that idiot Palazzi's wishes don't come to pass), we have to be grateful to Don Fabio for the two scudetti we acheived under him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If it was any other coach, i would say something like "hey lerts understand him, no one want to coach in serie C"........... but since is Crapello....

Fuck you, go away with your stupid defensive tactics and never come back.

and hope to see you losing in real every season! and take zebina and all those wankers with you.

Mar 30, 2006
all i can say is.... all u peepz on tha first page r just a bunch of assh*les:p dont take it personal but it amuses me:p

well i cant really bear italy anymore... all this corruption is kinda anoing.... ooh well im going back 2 watch germany-italy!!!

FORZA ITALIA>>>>> FORZA JUVEEEEEE

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Delle Alpi24 said:
all i can say is.... all u peepz on tha first page r just a bunch of assh*les:p dont take it personal but it amuses me:p

well i cant really bear italy anymore... all this corruption is kinda anoing.... ooh well im going back 2 watch germany-italy!!!

FORZA ITALIA>>>>> FORZA JUVEEEEEE

So that makes u the shit that comes out of us assho*es.go continue amusing urself.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm going to be a contrarian here. While I am happy to see Capello go, I would like to thank him for steering us at the top of the table for the past two seasons and helping us earn two Scudetti -- regardless of whether a tribunal revokes them or not. This was a club that had run its course under Lippi and was in need of a shot in the arm. Instead of rebuilding years, we at least got a couple of good seasons domestically -- even if our European performances were underwhelming.

But just as with Lippi at the time, it's time for him to move on. Thanks, Capello, but I'm also glad you're gone.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Dominic said:
Capello has resigned from Juventus and will sign a contract with Madrid tomorrow. He'll be presented to the public on thursday.

http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200627/cmc_98217.html

http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200627/cmc_98216.html

I was one of his biggest admirers.
When a lot of fans predicted that he will leave Juve,I was thinking this is not true.
He said:"We will meet each other at 15 -th of July.".Exactly he says when he was a coach of Rome" Juve no thanks" and after 3 month becomes our coach.
Motherfucker!!!!!! I understand that he do not want to lead a team in Serie B or C,but why he say that he will se the players on 15-th of July?.
Mices went first out of the boat.
Listen fans!!!!.
Maybe he is still working for Juve sake.Because he will take emerson and Ibra.
It is not a matter how good he is or bad.He is a motherfucker.You can not allow yourselve to promise something on Juve behalve and the ,first day when Calderon has been elected to sweep away.Dirty bastard.Dirty bastard.Juve will play without your 4-4-2 tatctics.No way of taking crownes with Real motherfucker.
Marty I do not care about your warnings.
I am just pissed of from a motherfucker. Fuck him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)