Capello quits Juve – official (1 Viewer)

May 25, 2006
If you think that you are a real Juventino..!!!
you should know that Juventus is bigger than any-one..:agree: .
so, when Capello left la Juve.. it wasn`t end of the world..
we will survive.. with Capello or without him...:cool: .
and if you said that he wants to take our players with him..
there`s no player`d leave la Juve against his will...
so, please.. just don`t act like a child..
Capello has gone. let`s think of who`s coming. `cause this is the most importent thing....:agree: ..​

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
At least we didn't let him go where he was dreaming:D :smoke:

----------------------------------------------------

Capello reveals England approach

New Real Madrid manager Fabio Capello says the Football Association were denied the chance to speak to him about becoming the next England boss.

The former Juventus boss revealed that the FA wanted to interview him after it was announced that Sven-Goran Eriksson would step down after the World Cup.

But Capello told the News of the World: "The FA asked Juventus if it was possible to have an interview with me.

"At the time Juventus said I was their coach and they said no."

Capello, who on Wednesday signed a three-year deal to manage Spanish side Real Madrid, added: "If I had been free, yes it would have been something I would have seriously considered.

"It is the sort of job that is an honour for every coach to be the manager of England.

"But the timing of the situation meant it was not dependent on me. It was the decision of Juve."

The 60-year-old has won eight titles with four different clubs in Italy and Spain and quit Juventus 24 hours before returning to Real - where he won La Liga in 1997.

Capello added that he was also approached for the England position before Eriksson was appointed in 2000.

He stated: "There was also contact from the FA but it didn't happen then either.

"Eriksson did good things in Italy but a national team is different. You have a short time to create a team and a system."

Eriksson won five championships in three different countries - Sweden, Portugal and Italy - where he guided Lazio to a league and cup double, the European Cup Winners' Cup and the Uefa Super Cup before becoming England boss.

bbc.co.uk

------------------------------------------------

Go to hell, Cap:disagree:

Delpiero

Aug 4, 2003
Capello vamfakoulo i never liked him because of his relationship with my favourite player alessandro del piero .... our team is in very hard situation and he left us he went to real madrid and he also want to take some of our players to real capello vamfakoulo

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
One day I would love to see Capello coach England. Of course, I don't particularly like the England NT, so it's fitting. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)