Capello quits Juve – official (2 Viewers)

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
Maresca said:
actualy all romanistas must kiss the hands of capello and thank him all the time, he made the imposible and won a scudeto with roma
We owe Capello nothing. It is actually Franco Sensi who is repsonsible for the scudetto. He spent riciculous amounts of money (got us in debt in the meantime) and won us a scudetto. Capello knew the time was right and went there. Believe me, Capello will only go to an ideal situation with a club that is willing to spend millions. You won't see him go to a club that's been down for some time and is trying to rebuild slowly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Romanisto said:
Maybe Capello can run for Real president because all of the candidates seem to be good liars.:blah:

its funny how they all claim to have agreements with half of the worlds best players, then their agents deny it, ending up into trouble with fifa over kaka

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>Transfer</b><br><br>Fabio Capello is no longer the Juventus Coach after he resigned on Tuesday, the club have confirmed.

“Juventus Football Club, having taken into account the decisions of Fabio Capello, have accepted his resignation and thank him for his work,” read a statement.

The tactician still had one year left on his Bianconeri contract, but has walked away with Real Madrid set to snap him up for the new campaign.

Capello, expected to be unveiled as Real boss on Thursday, flew into Juve's headquarters earlier today to rescind his contract.

The former Milan and Roma boss arrived at the club in a shock move during the summer of 2004.

He proved to be an instant hit after winning two League titles out of two by actually spending an incredible 76 weeks out of 76 at the top of the League.

Capello’s future has been cast in doubt ever since the Old Lady were embroiled in the Calciopoli scandal.

That saw the infamous Triade of Roberto Bettega, Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo – Capello’s great allies – all resign from the board.

Juve are now set to appoint either Didier Deschamps, a former midfielder with the club, or Alberto Zaccheroni as new Coach.<br><br>Source: Football Italia

Gene

Dec 10, 2005
Badass Devil said:
nah we'll keep balzaretti :)

shame dp wont know about this news for another week yet when he returns as a world cup winner :)
yeah.. keep him maybe..

i wonder how will our Alex react apon hearing the good news.. :weee:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Italy in the semi-final and Capello quits Juve? Oh boy, this has got to be one of the best days I ever had :D.

orange22

May 13, 2006
I'm not sure exactly how this works, but what happens since Cap had one year left on the Juve contract? Does RM have to pay any transfer fees or something similar?

edit:
Sorry, just saw that he handed resignation and was apparently free to go.

Gene

Dec 10, 2005
orange22 said:
I'm not sure exactly how this works, but what happens since Cap had one year left on the Juve contract? Does RM have to pay any transfer fees or something similar?
nah..he resigned! :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Capello might be a winner, but to me having class is so much more important than winning the odd time. And it's pretty damn obvious Capello doesn't have a shred of decorum.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Seven said:
Italy in the semi-final and Capello quits Juve? Oh boy, this has got to be one of the best days I ever had :D.
Hell yeah, this has been best summer news....now I can watch Italy in the semis well and sleep tight:touched:

oh and once more cuz it feels good....Fvck you Crap....:toast:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)