Capello quits Juve – official (3 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Badass Devil said:
fair to him? as soon as he saw his name linked with madrid, he knew that was his destiny. reguardless of the triade, capello is a good liar, and never thought for one minute he wud be our manager next season, by his standards he was a failure to juve, we only achieved the bare minimum, and never made a impact on europe, time to let the good old days return!
again scudetto is minimum? i see the 2nd target for the season being the scudetto, is very good for 2nd best.. dont u think ? anyway am tired of this conversation abt failiure or not..

he is a good lier but u cant just say that he wasnt going to stay next season triade or not( the ppl who brought him here and backed him by the way), and ofcourse with the calciopoli thing as well.

i dont see u blasting Gigi, or zambro or emo or the others for jumping ship when the going got tough

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sateeh said:
again scudetto is minimum? i see the 2nd target for the season being the scudetto, is very good for 2nd best.. dont u think ? anyway am tired of this conversation abt failiure or not..

he is a good lier but u cant just say that he wasnt going to stay next season triade or not( the ppl who brought him here and backed him by the way), and ofcourse with the calciopoli thing as well.

i dont see u blasting Gigi, or zambro or emo or the others for jumping ship when the going got tough

oh common! winning the scudetto is what all juve fans expect juve to achieve!

as for blasting players, if you noticed ive actually blated emo in particular as hes a mercenary. as for the others, they havnt exactly made any commitments to any other teams as of yet. but i expect emo to leave.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Maresca said:
Capello´s first day schedule:

10:00 AM Presentation in their stadium

11:00 Lunch with Ronaldo

14:00 PM Mcdonalds with Ronaldo

18:00 PM Pizza hot with Ronaldo

21:00 PM an official Dinner with all players

:D
Don't forget at 11:00 PM Sex with Zlatan

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Badass Devil said:
no crapello
ale is free again
the fans are happy again
miccoli is likely to stay for good
no more defensive midfielders

Thue Future's bright, the Future's Black and White
Bright? Wait till the verdict is confirmed.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Badass Devil said:
oh common! winning the scudetto is what all juve fans expect juve to achieve!

as for blasting players, if you noticed ive actually blated emo in particular as hes a mercenary. as for the others, they havnt exactly made any commitments to any other teams as of yet. but i expect emo to leave.
wat do u mean by common ? the guy won something, its not the best way to win but he said he would and delivered....no lying here

and thats soo unfair abt emo, wat abt the others ? they dont get blasted, why ? cuz they chose to make their decisions later, i would rather them say it now so the club could sort itself out rather than later when it would be in a mess x

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sateeh said:
wat do u mean by common ? the guy won something, its not the best way to win but he said he would and delivered....no lying here

and thats soo unfair abt emo, wat abt the others ? they dont get blasted, why ? cuz they chose to make their decisions later, i would rather them say it now so the club could sort itself out rather than later when it would be in a mess x
he hardly delivered in terms of success abroad now did he? capello winning the scudetto was always going to be a annual ritual under him.

with emo he is a mercenary, always has been, was it buffon or any of the others who threatened to retire if they didnt move to juve? was it them who didnt turn up to training claiming they were depressed that they didnt move to juve?

thats wot emo did, i know that was at roma, and nobody here cares, but it shows the kind of character he is, hes obviously got madrid in his mind.

for the others they have stated their willingness to stay, though howeve unlikely it will be due to the fact the club mite be forced to sell.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Maresca said:
actualy I heard in an italian TV-Show that capello wants to take Emerson, Canavaro and Zambrotta with him..

As long as they pay what we want for them, i'll have no choice to accept. not if we get screwed too in letting them go for peanuts.:cry:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Badass Devil said:
he hardly delivered in terms of success abroad now did he? capello winning the scudetto was always going to be a annual ritual under him.

with emo he is a mercenary, always has been, was it buffon or any of the others who threatened to retire if they didnt move to juve? was it them who didnt turn up to training claiming they were depressed that they didnt move to juve?

thats wot emo did, i know that was at roma, and nobody here cares, but it shows the kind of character he is, hes obviously got madrid in his mind.

for the others they have stated their willingness to stay, though howeve unlikely it will be due to the fact the club mite be forced to sell.
yeah he didnt deliver, but the "annual ritual" is very important as well, if not to u then it is to me.And trust that "annual ritual" wasnt got as easy as it looked, players played their heart out to get that, a whole year's work. And u could simply underestimate it to an "annual ritual"

yeah he did that at roma, cuz the bastards wouldnt let him go...am not telling u he is the most loyal player there but he is looking for his future as would most the players would do.So did cap. U cant blame them for that, i know i wont. Am i would appreciete the player more if he stays but i dont expect it. All of these players r not raised by juve, some stayed here a long time but u could only find juve blood in some of them not the majority ofcourse

The Goalkeeper

Nov 23, 2005
List of Players going:

1) Gianluigi Buffon :(
2) Zambrotta :(
3) Camoranesi
4) Cannavaro
5) Thuram
6) Emerson
7) Vieira
8) Ibrahimovich
9) Trezeguet
10) Luca the water boy

I am truly sad...i hope Juve will get back to her feet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)